✨CHAPTER 25✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - __sravanthi__🖤✨

~~~

"Whole life is a search for the splendour of love, companionship, and beauty. When I found you, my search ended, and we began a magnificent journey of one heart, one mind, and one destiny..........."

"There's nothing so special, it's usual only..."

Kaveri Dadi of the junior Mohans voiced these words meticulously in order to cut off from the point of talk. And with this she was about to stand up from the couch but much to her haplessness Dev was obviously not the one to be easily shooed off. Thus on that account he obstinately uttered after cutting her sentence in the middle,

"So what?
We still want to know..."

Ved, Adishri and Shaurya too chimed in favouring Dev's demand.

"Please Dadi! Tell.."

"Yes Dadi please!"

"Tell Dadi, we're all waiting....."

At last their Kaveri Dadi finally agreed on sharing about her experience on everyone's irrefutable behests. Shifting a little comfortably on the couch, she started narrating

"Ok ok fine, I'm telling.
So I was about 17 years old when I got married. And he must have been 20 or 21..... We both never had a word before marriage typically, therefore undeniably we faced a number of adjustment issues in the starting.
I still remember that in the initial days of our marriage, I used to cry for hours not just because I used to miss my family but also because I really despised being with your Dadaji. Nothing between us used to match; we both were completely opposites like sky and land in terms of nearly everything be it temperament, choices or thoughts.
But eventually with time we evolved and grew in our relationship naturally..... as perhaps because we bit by bit started accepting our marriage as a bond for life without judging each other anymore. We gave each other time.
You know the art of relationship management comes only after total acceptance despite the shortfalls and inabilities of your partner.
We too had faced all possible situations be it good - bad, happy - sad..... We too fought, laughed and cried together, God knows how many times..... yet our companionship and understanding made it easy to confront everything rightly......."

"How nice Dadi!
Now tell us about when did you guys say 'I love you' to each other for the first time?"

Dev again cut her in the middle of her sentence and questioned this while blinking his outmost curious eyes depicting his sheer fascination and engrossment.

"Well neither of us ever said that."

"Really!... But why?"