✨CHAPTER 57✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - MaddiliMegha🖤✨

~~~

"What a terrible thing it is to wound someone you really care for and to do it so unconsciously........................"

"Aww! Little baby is crying."

Manjiri remarked stifling her chuckle on peering on the other side of the kitchen counter. She added wiping her hands with the hand towel,

"You look really funny like this."

"As if you look like a beauty contest winner whenever you cry. I swear you look funnier. In fact, Bhabhi, you're the funniest crying human I've ever seen."

Dev retorted amidst the tears shedding from his eyes, still giving his full attention to the onions he was busy dicing.

"Very funny." She responded. Pulling a straight face, she commanded rolling the dough in between her palms, "Chop it finely otherwise you'll be fired."

"At your command, Missus Shaurya Singh Mohan."

Dev chuckled nodding. His face actually looked comical. Imagine someone laughing and making others laugh too round the clock, weep like a child whilst occasionally rubbing his face against the fabric of his tshirt covering his shoulder. Wouldn't he look funny?

Few moments later, Dev asked looking up from the chopping board,

"So, you cried last night?"

"No, who said?"