✨CHAPTER 71✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
vidhi_99

~~~

"Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me...................."

Mrs Suniti Mohan had barely opened her mouth to ask any questions when she noticed Ved and Shaurya's unsettled expressions. She could easily make out that something was off in between them since the time they returned from their in-laws' place.

Even dinner was being a silent affair. It was only Shaurya, Ved and Mrs Suniti Mohan at the dinner table at then.

"Children, let me fill your plates." The senior lady added after throwing a cautious stare at the other two, "How's everything there?"

"Just fine."

Ved replied while Shaurya stayed mum. Both the men were consistently trying to refuse in meeting each other's eyes. The elder lady couldn't handle it anymore,

"What's wrong? Is anything up between you both?"

"Nothing is wrong, Maa. Pass me the jug, I've to go to the hospital for my night shift and I'm getting late."

Shaurya muttered on finishing up the contents of his plate in hurry. His mother offered him a concerned look.

"What do you mean? Will you be going today as well?"

"Yes."

"Just now you've returned after such a long journey, take a leave."

Mrs Suniti Mohan suggested. To which Shaurya couldn't help but respond,

"I cannot, Maa. Already my two days got wasted in the..."

His words were interrupted by his mother's interjection almost immediately.

"Shh! It's not good to say like that."