✨CHAPTER 50✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
pari_nagarwal🖤✨

~~~

"The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence...............
When our mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers!!!"

On reaching their destination, the Mohan family and the Nanda family realized that the place was chillier than they had expected.

After a long train journey, they had to cover a total distance of 20 kilometres to reach the Poornagiri Devi temple, which was located on a uphill.

Jeep service was there to translocate them from the Tanakpur station to Thulligad.
And from there on, they started covering the rest of the distance on foot.

On their way they could see the Sharda River, which was also known as Kali Ganga, flowing through the hills and descending into the plains of Tanakpur, which were now deep down in the valley. On both sides of the walking trek were temporary huts and various shops.

Anyhow, they all managed to reach Tunyas on foot, from where the temple was just 2.5 kilometres away. They planned to take a halt there and commence their rest of the journey the next day, very early in the morning so that they could join the early morning aarti (Hindu religious ritual of worship) refreshed and revived.