✨CHAPTER 36✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - Ruuuhhhiii 🖤✨

~~~

"There's something daring about holding an eye contact because it's no longer a - 'my eyes fell on you by accident' but..................... rather something else."

That profound proximity in which Manjiri and Shaurya were having a hand in, involuntarily caught both of them off guard by the intimacy and involvement of welcoming one another's influential hold on oneself... Innominated inklings were effortlessly captivating both of them into that moment.

Despite the fact that those unidentified inklings were unparalleled, Manjiri all of a sudden felt herself getting jittery and frantic in sharing an intimidating gaze with him... A hell lot of thoughts crossed her mind, although her subconscious was fully aware of the fact that anything regarding Shaurya was above suspicion, being with him like that was absolutely risk - free... But the way, at then, both of their growing feelings for each other were stretching to spheres, that she timorously felt a little hesitancy in exploring.

Whereas Shaurya just couldn't help but scrutinize the face of his special someone with whom he was so deeply immersing in those newfound yet heartwarming sensations. All his doubts, self - doubts, second - thoughts, disturbing apprehensions and what not, about his bond with her washed away in an instant when he picked her in his arms and she too agreeably welcomed his touch by clinging to his body a little more than it already was and wrapping her arms around his neck grippingly for support.
And the way both of their mutual stares and breaths were blending with each other was already bit by bit multiplying the freshly building up contentment in his heart.

Finding it utterly hard to match his excessively engaging and warm gaze, Manjiri just simply made her head fall on his shoulder and timidly hid her face in the side collar of his shirt

"Put me down!"

Experiencing a other level of ecstasy due to the feel of her resting head against his own shoulder, Shaurya really didn't want to release his hold upon her...
But then whiffing in her hair one last time he let her stand on her feet with his both arms still encircling her waist.

"Now all sorted?"

Sliding her arms from his neck to his chest, Manjiri tilted her head up to reply him

"Yeah!...
Now go and change, it's getting late"

After directing him, she just turned around to walk away only to be plucked back to his shirt....

No, no, absolutely not!
This time this wasn't him, instead...

Experiencing a little twinging sensation in her scalp, she blatantly gaped at his face in incomprehension, but on the other hand Shaurya just raised both of his hands in defense and motioned his eyes down to his shirt.
Following his gaze she found a few of her hair strands unjustly stuck around his shirt's button. Fixating her eyes and hands on the button Manjiri expressed her little displeased state