✨ 365*2 ✨

Completing 730 days of attempting to describe and sense innumerable emotions today i.e. June 8th, 2023.

Yeah, JI HUZOORI turns 2 today.

The writer in me too turns 2 today.

If truth be told then I'd never imagined that a freakish act of mine would lead to the formulation of something which would make me earn unconditional admiration and support of you all.

Trust me when I say that this book, it's characters have become an integral part of me now. I never knew that 2 years can be long enough to get one's perspective for life change so well.

I evolved positively. And I feel super proud of myself in stating this.

I've turned more observant. More empathetic. More approachable.

There's a saying in Latin language,  'Cogito ergo sum', which means 'I think therefore I'm...'

Faith and determination combined is the key.

I'll forever be thankful for the bonds I made here on this platform via my book. I would also like to extend my gratefulness to all those who are currently reading my story, each and every one of you be it an old reader or a new, you all are close to my heart. I still at times wonder, what did I ever do to deserve the kind of love, support and connection you people offer me.

I'm literally blessed!

Lastly, I just hope that you all will keep showering your love upon me till the very end of my writing journey and continue feeling the essence of whatever I'll write.

Looking forward to celebrate many more years together!!!

❤️

JI HUZOORI being my first book will always remain close to my heart.

I know many of you're not happy with the fact that it almost has neared it's end.
But as they say, things come to an end - TO GROW!

So kindly prepare yourself that way.

Cause I too have started doing the same. I have forcibly started pushing Dr Sahab and his Silly Head off my brains whenever I sit idle.

God! They are actually addictive. I should have trusted a few of you all when you commented this.

I wonder if anyone could predict how will this book come to an end... ???

Signing off with a promise to make your every read worthy of the time you are spending in waiting for each update.

Do follow my profile if you haven't yet.

Lot's of Love!
PRAJNA💕