🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠

Read the latest update if you haven't yet i.e. CHAPTER 69.

Are you aware that emotional invalidation is a type of abuse?

Yes, it is. In fact, it’s one of the most damaging forms of emotional abuse.

Emotional validation is distinguished from emotional invalidation when a person's emotional experiences are rejected, ignored, or judged.

The message it sends is that the person’s emotional experience isn’t valid, significant, or accurate. It invariably communicates that your feelings don’t matter.

Invalidation can be intentional or unintentional.

The effect of invalidation on the person on the receiving end can be self-doubt, confusion, or in the extreme, make them feel like they're crazy. Have you heard of gaslighting? You must have.

No one feels good when their pain is marginalized.

When emotional invalidation is done unintentionally, well-meaning people may accidentally negate or dismiss the other person's feelings, and then be surprised when the other person gets upset.

Denying a person’s emotional experience can make them feel small, invisible, or even crazy. So that's why at times the way they react is often termed as 'overreact'. Emotions are valid but their reactions are not always valid. But that's okay too. To err is human. No one is perfect.

The protagonists are way too emotionally drained. And especially she. She had been overloaded since long. Things didn't turn out as she expected, she was unable to express herself. She was tangled in a weird phase of wanting to communicate but not being able to.

Let me pinpoint this!

When we try to convey some issue to our near ones about something, they shall take personally and shall feel that you are upset with them. There are few reasons working behind this;

• Lack of mutual trust and understanding towards each other.

• Lack of good quality time, emotional + physical for each other.

• Temper issues. Some gets so hyper without any reason and can't understand what one mean to convey.

• Lesser affection and care and time towards each other due to busy schedule or many other reasons.

Agree or not?

People experiencing emotional exhaustion can feel like they have no energy or control over what is happening in their lives. They might feel they are “stuck” or “trapped” in a situation. Suppressing their emotions is the reason the protagonists are experiencing this all in the first place.

A lot of you sympathise/criticize/ judged the female lead in the previous update. I witnessed a few arguments among the readers in the comment section for the same. I respect everyone's opinions. I really do.