✨CHAPTER 59✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
Sim072000🖤✨

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to read your reviews!

~~~

"I could compare you to a thousand different things; the ocean, bright galaxies, the full moon... But nothing will ever describe exactly how I feel about you. It is so frustrating that I can't express how much I truly adore you.........................."

"Looks like surrounding temperature has suddenly gone too high..."

Shaurya remarked peeking a glance at Manjiri who was pretending to be very busy in paging through a magazine. He knew she was doing that with sheer disinterest. He also knew why was she behaving that way? Why was she oddly very quiet since the time Priyal left? He knew about it too.

But wasn't she the one who herself only asked him to help Priyal out? If that help took away more than 60 minutes of his and her assigned time together, then what was really his mistake?

At times, he wondered if she should have barged into his life with a training manual in hand. It was so hard for him to keep up with her every so often.

"Let go of my wrist, Shaurya."

Manjiri scowled at him when he held her hand in between his fingers. Matching his gaze with hers, he inquired leaning a little closer to her face,

"What happened? Any problem?"

"Too many!"

She uttered getting conscious of their proximity instantly. She tried to scoot a little away from him but he held on her wrist firmly to keep her at place.

"You know, talking about one's problem with someone smart and close can lead to a solution."

He smirked at her. While she blankly stared at him. To her rescue, her sister's call came for her to answer. She excused herself by pushing him and his hand away mumbling,