✨CHAPTER 70✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
Sol7sky🖤✨

~~~

"And sometimes I keep my feelings to myself, because I could find no language to describe them in......................."

"Why does loving you have to be so painful, Silly Head? Why am I draining? The more try to fall out of love, the more your whirlpool sucks me inside. Why does it have to be so? And even after everything, I'm not getting tired of loving you. Why is it so? Why can't this be erased? I want to erase this off..."

Manjiri closed her eyes, miserably failing in registering everything in her mind. He confessed to her, and that was what she wanted from so long. But she didn't want it in that way. She pressed her lips together as tears rolled down her cheeks. She was struggling, severely struggling in collecting herself. His those words were supposed to make her feel blissed out, but then why were they pushing her more into guilt?

"Manjiri, I've seen you trusting humans whom you just had met a few hours ago. Then why do you always do discrimination with me only?" With a sad longing in his eyes, Shaurya continued contemplating whether to reach out to her hands or not. "You should have trusted me a bit as well."

"We have been together since so long, right? Ten months aren't a joke. Or are they?"

He asked finally giving in the urge to intertwine his fingers with hers. She looked up to match her gaze with his.

"Ok, I'll count them five only. Since you just complaint about me having no time for you." He mumbled caressing the back of her hand with his thumb. "I agree that nearly more than half of every month, we have to be apart. But still, Manjiri, sometimes only a moment is required to understand someone..."

She starred at him with a aching heart.

"I'm not smart like you, Shaurya. But I assure that I did make genuine efforts to understand you..."

"Of course, you did. That's why I'm witnessing this day." He spoke up letting out an sad humourless chuckle. "If you had so much running inside your silly head, why didn't you tell me anything? You had promised remember. Then why? You should have told me everything yourself. What was the harm in telling me everything before?"