✨CHAPTER 62✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
YogeshKanwar6🖤✨

~~~

"I've had so many knives stuck into me, when they hand me a flower I can't quite make out what it is.................... It takes time."

Husband's family always had edge over the wife's family. Though, it couldn't be generalized. And Manjiri was aware of it but still her thoughts were messing up with her sanity.

Was it wrong for a girl to be defensive for her family?

Was it wrong if she, once in a while, chose to give more importance to her family rather than her husband or his family?

Till date, whether willing or unwilling, she tried to give her best in meeting with the expectations of his family and it's relations. She attempted to fulfil every relation with all her heart. But what did she earn in return from him?

Not that she was wanting any repay or something. She wasn't demanding anything from his end, but the minimum she expected him to give some respect, acknowledgement to her family and her relations as well.

Manjiri was not just feeling sad or dejected, she was feeling guilty too. Maybe, she had disappointed him too much.

She sure was wrong but not completely. It wasn't that she secretly had gone to meet her uncle and cousin. She had gone with Ved. And only because she really wanted to.

She sure felt sorry for disappointing him but not for meeting her family.

Ved had asked Jai to bring his father to their city for once in order to consult a renowned hepatologist of their town, who happened to be Ved's friend's brother. Their visit was indeed kept secret at Mohan Villa all because of Adishri's delicate condition.