✨CHAPTER 39✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, in order to keep a track on my each & every announcement and significant notification.
And also to avoid any kind of confusion in future, like many of you had to undergo in past few days.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there. (Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - 06_piya🖤

~~~

"Small steps in the right direction can turn out to be the bigger step of your life..............."

"Shri how are you feeling now?"

This was the round - the - clock question which Ved once again threw towards Adishri. She glared at him fridigly before finally answering him

"Ved don't irritate me by inquiring this again and again.
How do I look?"

"Pretty as always!"

And that was it, Adishri here miserably failed to keep up a settled temperament, blame her nonchalance here or her surging hormonal levels but the fact remained that she had been experiencing an unexplained irritability that day a lot.

"Shut up!
I meant do I appear fine to you? Can't you see me drenching in this unnecessary sweat..."

"It's completely normal Shri, your body is working hard to support a growing baby within you, and by which it clearly means that you will get tired and sweaty more easily than usual...
Have a sip of water, you'll feel better."

Ved completed and offered her a sly smile all the while, whilst unscrewing the lid of the water bottle which Manjiri handed them over when they reached the park.

"Here, take this."

"You think I don't know about these things, huh?"

Shaking her head in refusal for the water, Adishri probed Ved sharply.
To which Ved countered her by enunciating and screwing the lid of the water bottle back on.

"Have I said that?"

"No, you didn't say but then what are you trying to imply? Huh?
That I don't know anything, right?"

No sooner did Adishri asked him, then Ved shook his head at her sudden crabbiness.

"God! Your mood swings these days are literally hard to deal with..."