✨CHAPTER 56✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
AnvitaGowda25🖤

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to your reviews!

~~~

"The world around you is only beautiful when you are at peace with the world within you.................."

"There's no space in there, Maa. I'm telling."

Shaurya spoke up opening the door to his room. Hardly had he turned the knob of the door, when he saw his nephew running past him to enter inside. Mrs Suniti Mohan too walked in behind that almost 4 year old boy.

"Don't worry, child. I'll make some."

Shaurya's mother replied walking up to the bed where his fully packed bags were stacked. He stared at her telling,

"No, Maa. You aren't doing anything with my bag. That's not happening."

"Don't challenge me, ok? I'll see how you'll not let me touch your bag."

Giving him a challenging look, his mother opened up his bags. Arranging the contents inside it, she added,

"Last time too, you didn't visit her. It doesn't look nice, Shaurya..."

"Maa..."

"Shh! Let me finish first." She made him quiet as she made some space inside his bag to slip in two cloth bags inside. "This time do pay her a visit positively. And don't forget to hand her over these things."

Shaurya sighed in defeat and settled down beside his mother. No matter how well he learned to pack his things, he would miserably fail every time in front of his mother's packing and organizing skills. He was amazed to see that despite slipping in additional two cloth bags in there, his bag still was having some vacant space left unlike before.

"Maa, I am not assuring you of me visiting her. Will see about it. And as far as this stuff is concerned, I'll make sure that it reaches her."

"Shaurya, why don't you understand? I hate putting up excuses for my son's non-attendance to my elder sister each time. She invites you with so much heart and you? Despite being in the same city there, you can't even pay her a single visit?"