✨CHAPTER 9✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good. Please give it a try.

And if you like the story, please show some love by voting and commenting on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - mamatha_rsk🖤✨

~~~

~Ved's Pov~

"Whoever has his heart's doors wide open, could see the Sun itself in every storm......."

"Bhai were you calling someone???"

Dev asked me while coming towards me. Oh God, can't he see...I threw a dirty look and replied him back after disconnecting the call

" No Dev, I was dancing..."

"Huh? But why now? Weren't we supposed to dance in the evening..."

He asked me while smiling sheepishly. I groaned in frustration and said

"Mr. Dev Singh Mohan instead of joking around, can you be useful to others. Tell me what did you do since morning?"

"Well I woke up early today, I ate my food on time and..."

I cut him in the middle of the sentence by saying

"Doing all these things doesn't count in helping idiot... Did you check on the arrangements?"

"Bhai why do you think me so useless...I did call the manager to check on the arrangements, and even asked Sam to reach early at the venue so that we both can give a final check to the arrangements together , so chill."

He told me. I replied him back by saying

"Good! If you hadn't done this, trust me I wouldn't have hesitated to beat the crap out of you. And if Sam is coming then give your first priority to work in spite of getting busy with her. So don't get distracted."

He gave me amused look and nodded politely.

As soon as we descended the stairs I was greeted by the pretty sight of my beloved wife smiling while standing at the entrance of Dadi's room. Is she peeping inside? Well we resolved our differences last night, and I promised her that I would never hide anything from her again. I walked to her and after sensing my stare and presence, she too looked at me smilingly.

"You're looking wildly stunning my love..."

I whispered this in her ear, to which she blushed and replied softly

"You too look handsome."

We both were openly staring each other until the spoilsport comes in between

"Guys, you two can flirt with each other later. Atleast avoid this in front of a kid like me..."

Dev said while smirking at us. I rolled my eyes in disbelief. Suddenly my eyes fell inside the room. Ok so Shri was smiling due to this.

"Isn't she looking pretty?"

Shri mumbled and I nodded smilingly in response.

Though Miru isn't completely ready as makeup artists are still doing their jobs but still she's looking really pretty in the attire designed by my Shri. Dadi is praising her to which she's shyly smiling, and that smile is adding to her beauty. I hope that this smile never ever leaves my Miru's face. I'm glad that at least she has completely opened up to Dadi. I'm sure she feels comfortable around her as she looks relaxed and carefree when she's with Dadi. Not only did I notice this, but everyone else in the house has also noticed.