✨CHAPTER 16✨

Greetings my dear readers,

In order to mark my 19th B'day🎂, I'm treating you all with this super early update...❤️

Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - jkarayi🖤✨

~~~

"That beautiful heart of yours needs to be safe........"

As Shaurya stepped more closer to her, automatically Manjiri shifted back uncomfortably trying to put some much needed distance between them. She could sense her breath getting hitched by his actions. Somehow she managed to utter some words hoping that they may help her to escape.

"I need to go...have a lot of work to do."

She said turning to walk away only to be yanked back by his arm. He kept his hand on her arm gently making sure she didn't try to escape again.

"Let me go!"

She hissed timidly. Their gazes met for a few seconds, but soon she broke the connection when she felt her pulse pick up a little. Whereas he couldn't help thinking of anything else at that time other than savoring these moments with foreign feelings in his heart. He didn't know what these feelings were...but he could sense that they felt so good as they were putting his heart at peace.

"What if I don't let you go?"

He asked her playfully still holding her arm. And this fueled not only her uneasiness but also her irritation. She tried to wriggle out of his hold but unluckily she couldn't get rid of his grip on herself. After struggling she took a deep sigh in frustration and told him straight still looking anywhere but him.

"Why do I feel like that your injury has started hitting your brain...
Leave me please!"

Hearing her he raised his one eyebrow in amusement. Soon she was taken by surprise as she felt his fingers brushing her cheek. She immediately upped her lashes and met his intense gaze.

They both were so lost in each other's eyes that they didn't even hear the knock on the door. They were interrupted by the room door opening.

"I'm sorry,... but I did knock twice and no one replied. So without thinking much I turned the knob......."

Shaurya and Manjiri moved away from each other when they heard Dev saying these words with an amused look and a mischievous smile on his face.

At then Shaurya not only mentally cursed Dev but also the lock of his room's door. On the other hand, Manjiri felt hell embarrassed so without wasting anytime she quickly turned around and made her way out of the room careful to not face anyone.

"My idiot brother, will you mind telling me why you're here?"

Shaurya asked Dev while gritting his teeth. To which he grinned sheepishly and said