✨CHAPTER 74✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
iknowiamaqueen🖤✨

~~~

"Have you ever been in love?
Horrible isn't it?
It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up..............."

Dev looked around amazed. If truth be told then he had never imagined that Adishri and Manjiri's maternal house was so pleasant but dusty. The whole place was remote, small but populous. The simplicity and the authenticity of that place had literally bowled him over. He was visiting there for the very first time. He couldn't make it to there when Ved and Adishri or Shaurya and Manjiri got married since both the marriages took place in the main city centre, Agra rather than that outer district of Agra.

"We are at the right place, right?"

Dev asked sparing a glance at Shaurya. It had been more than a minute now since they had pressed the doorbell twice. Shaurya nodded discreetly joining his both of his hands to greet an old man passing by. He remembered him, he was a neighbour living in the house adjoining to Dwarka. On noticing his brother do that, Dev too imitated the same thing and then softly asked when that lady disappeared in the neighbouring house.

"Then why no one's coming out?"

"How am I supposed to know that?... Call her."

Shaurya murmured, he looked a bit ill at ease, he was never comfortable with that whole atmosphere around. It made him nervous for some reason. Barely had he raised his hand to press the button of the doorbell yet again, then he heard a lady's voice.

"Who is it?" Both Dev and Shaurya looked up, towards the balcony of the house from where the owner of that voice kind of shouted, "Oh, I'm coming. Please wait."

"I never knew both the Bhabhis' aunt is quite young of her age."

Dev was tempted to comment that. However, Shaurya was quick to cancel out that assumption.

"Shut up! That wasn't their aunt."

"Then?"

Dev asked and that was when Shama opened the door for both of them.