✨CHAPTER 75✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
Ananyash33

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to your reviews!

~~~

"Please take care of your world inside of you, so that you can take care of your world outside of you................."

"She's there."

Shama's son pointed towards the passageway that led to the stairs. Shaurya followed and spotted Vidhi seating on the second step all alone. He noticed she was having a purple coloured pencil in her hand and was busy scribbling something on the wall beside her.

Gosh! What had she made out of that well-painted wall? Shaurya had never seen such type of an abstract art before.

"Hey!"

He walked up to her and sat beside her, taking that pencil colour from her hand. He knew Vidhi was upset. Manjiri shouldn't have misdirected her annoyance at that little girl.

Vidhi chanced a glance at him. And then much to his surprise, she questioned him directly,

"Do you have phone?"