✨CHAPTER 15✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - rhythem_🖤✨

~~~

~Manjiri's Pov~

"Acceptance eventually calms your soul.........."

"I guess we have exceeded the time... ok then we'll continue with the remaining topics on Monday..."

Finally...she realized this. I mean the bell had rung on the right time, nearly 10 minutes ago but Mrs. Jangid completely ignored it. I don't know why she's so fond of teaching. Are forty minutes less for her to teach for which she takes extra 10 minutes too...

Picking up my bag I started making my way out of the class as all the classes for today's day are over.

"Bye Manjiri! I'll continue from exactly where I left off."

"Alright...bye!"

I smiled and replied after turning to Ms. Chirpy i.e. Ruchika. She's the only person here whom I can wholeheartedly claim that 'this is my friend'. Well there is one more - her name is Tara, she's on leave today whom I can consider as my friend to some extent... To be honest I didn't like her company that much as she's an exhibitionist.... And I really dislike these kind of people. I tell you whenever we're are together, all the time she just brags about her so called boyfriend...as if she has got the finest boyfriend in the world. And I hate her this habit the most when she uses her this catchphrase -
"My Uday is matchless..."
Matchless... My God!....
However, I can't deny this fact that apart from being a blabbermouth, she's also a helpful person as she was the one who helped me with the notes when I was a new admission in this college a month ago.

Yes, it's been a month since I started going college. As I walked through the hallway, I saw the crowd hustling and bustling all over the place. The entire campus is buzzing with noises as college timings for students are over, so probably they are leaving. Though I don't leave for home at this time.

Adjusting the strips of my bag I paved my way towards the staff room. Oh no! I'm going to enter the "Awkward Zone"... God give me some strength.

Well nearly everyone here knew who I am as Badi Maa is a lecturer here. By the way, usually normal people would get special treatment like me in their college / school when their mom, dad or any other close relative would teach at the same place. But in my case it's because of my mother in-law. Heights of bizarreness and unexpectedness...uff!
Although everyone knows me but to be honest I'm not the conventional popular girl among my batch mates. All thanks to my normally wary nature which didn't allow or didn't make me easy to hang out with.

Plastering a fake smile I entered in the staff room and went straight where Badi Maa was sitting. Oh no my crappy luck! She's sitting with her those friends who always grill me with their interrogations. They all poses really very weird questions...What I couldn't understand was why can't they mind their own business.