✨CHAPTER 67✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to -
prasannakumari70907🖤✨

~~~

NOTE:-

Can I expect numerous comments on this part?

Do empty your bucket of comments.
Looking forward to your reviews!

~~~

"Even if you can't see any proof right now, you must believe. Sometimes, you must believe first before you can see!...................."

An utterly exhausted sigh escaped from Shaurya's throat as soon as he dropped himself over the bed. It was such a long day.

His eyes aimlessly wandered around the room, the place looked alien to him, even though it was his room still it didn't feel like that it belonged to him.

In past 10 months, he had grown habitual to see her around himself there. Surely he used to leave his room on it's own for the sake of his training, but she never really left it. She made that room her place since the day she entered there. It felt like it was more of her room than his.

He felt awkward in his own room without her presence. After marriage if he was there in the room that meant she was in there too. But much to dismay, she wasn't there with him at then.

She was with her sister in the hospital. Adishri was put under observation for two days.

Not creating much crowd in the hospital, Mohan family decided to leave from there late at night. Ved was staying over with his wife but Manjiri wanted to stay there too. She wanted to stay through the night there. So on her persistent insistence, Ved eventually agreed. Though, he initially was against that idea. So now Ved and Manjiri were there in the hospital to look after Adishri.

Shaurya too wouldn't have left from there, but he had to drive back home to bring his family from the hospital.

Every time he tried to close his eyes to get some sleep, the image of Manjiri's face used come in line of his vision. The whole scenario at the hospital must have disturbed her, he was sure of that. He vaguely remembered her telling that she had started hating hospital visits since her grandmother's demise. He had seen her going restless when they left the marriage garden to reach the hospital. Her face had worry, a weird kind of fear. She kept on praying silent prayers in her heart until she didn't reach her sister. She literally was behaving very uncharacteristically. She was getting startled on every call to her.