✨CHAPTER 42✨

UNEDITED!

~~~

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, in order to keep a track on my each & every announcement and significant notification.
And also to avoid any kind of confusion in future, like many of you had to undergo in past few days.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there. (Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - NazBme🖤✨

~~~

"My heart is so full of you, that I can hardly call it my own.........."

Manjiri was busy preparing some kind of gravy for the dinner, whilst Adishri was seated on a chair on the other side of the kitchen counter, chopping some vegetables.

After a good start to the day, Manjiri felt joyous and refreshed. After experiencing an overwhelming incessant pressure of examinations for nearly a month, she was finally feeling relieved today. Once she was back home after finishing her last exam, she took a nice undisturbed nap and then now, she had started preparing the dinner merrily, although a little early in the evening.

Of course, she was preparing something which Shaurya liked. Though she was a little upset with him in the morning, but she had to admit that he could never let her be angry for long.

Her hands momentarily stopped when she heard a faint sound of a ringing phone... With a spring in her movement along with a hopeful grin, she hurriedly turned her neck towards the kitchen counter where Adishri was seated and also where she had left her phone.
But suddenly a realization crossed her mind that it wasn't her phone's ringtone

"Dii! I guess your phone is ringing. Should I bring it to you from upstairs?"

"No don't bother. I kept it for charging."

Adishri responded, to which Manjiri announced after modulating the intensity of the flame of the stove on which her work in progress dish was being prepared.

"Alright! By the time this curry gets a boil, I just go and bring the sundried clothes from the balcony."

"Hmm!"