✨CHAPTER 5✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.

Please give it a try.
And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - anjaneappu🖤✨

~~~

~Ved's Pov~

"Trust your intuitions more. Instincts never lie..."

Oh God! Where have I kept Mr. Taneja's reports?? I really need it as I have to take it with me to the hospital today. Maybe I have kept in that drawer... Nope, it's not even here. How can I be so irresponsible. Already after too many holidays, I am not wishing to go back to the normal routine and now on top of that Mr. Taneja's reports seems missing. Urgh!!!... Shri might have kept it somewhere, yup I should go and ask her...

But to my surprise, I saw my wife entering inside the room. She came to me with a huge smile and when she reached me, she merrily thanked me,

" Thank you so much Ved, You know what...I am super happy today."

Though I very well knew the reason of her happiness but still I asked her confused while smirking,

"Why so? What is the reason of your happiness? And yes what's the thank you for?"

To which she replied irritatingly while making a face,

"As if you don't know... just acting naïve"

"No really I don't know", hiding my smirk I told her.

She shrugged off her fake frown and exclaimed with happiness,

" Did you notice the changes in Miru? My God she is trying, she obeyed you Ved...It's all because of you. Thanks a lot Ved, thanks a lot. Now everything will be fine soon."

I smiled giving her a nod,
"Huh! Only thank you, I need something more."

"What a greedy man you are... Alright! I'll show you my gratitude by helping you to find the thing what you have been looking for so long...", she rolled her eyes and said after understanding the true meaning of my words.

I laughed listening to her. Ah! Though I am also very happy to see Miru trying to adjust but don't know...why since morning I feel like something is wrong, something bad is going to happen. Man! I need to get this shit out of my mind. That's when I remembered that I had to find the reports. I asked Shri to help, and she immediately started looking for it in the whole room.

Suddenly my phone started ringing. I looked at the name flashing on the screen...What the hell???

How dare they tried to call me? There is no shame left in them. Should I pick the call or...No... that's not a good idea. If I'll not pick, then they'll call Shri. Shit! I had blocked their numbers from Miru's phone but not from Shri's...Why didn't I do that. Urgh! I won't let them call her. I need to answer this call in private. So I marched towards the balcony and picked up the call...

-

-

-

-