✨CHAPTER 7✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good. Please give it a try.

And if you like the story, please show some love by voting and commenting on this chap.

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - AnjaliPal9🖤✨

~~~

~Shaurya's Pov~

"Trust is cultivated, not forced...."

After I finished speaking, I hung up the phone. The moment I looked up, my eyes met with Manjari's frightened eyes. Do I look scary??... I mean I won't deny that I'm a short tempered person, but I don't get angry without reason...Then why does she always fear. Our eye contact lasted for, I guess probably, a microsecond but that was enough for me to understand her fear and nervousness.

Taking a deep sigh, I called her name

"Manjiri"

She jerked her head up to look at me with her wide eyes. Hey, did I call the wrong name??...I recalled. No, how can it be...Her name is Manjiri only. Her nervous frightened eyes are confusing me now. Shaking off my silly thoughts, I continued

"There are few things that I want to discuss with you. Can I ??"

I could sense her hesitation, as she was avoiding our eye contact and was busy fiddling with the ends of her cotton chunni . Oh God! She is really scared, I literally wanted to ease her out of her unnecessary fear. Getting no response from her, I took some steps towards her but she automatically took a few steps behind. God! What's wrong with this girl?

I ran my hand through my hair thinking of what should I do? I wish Dev's quality of easily mixing up and making a girl comfortable to talk, would come in me for a while. Well it's not that I'm jealous of his quality or I admire him for his this quality. It's just that it is need of the hour rn. Taking a deep breath, I gently told her

"Look Manjiri, I would really appreciate if you answer my questions in words... there's no need to be scared or nervous. Ok?...

We are already husband and wife, what's done can't be undone. So it's better for both of us to make up our minds to live with each other for the rest of our lives. Are you listening to what I'm saying right?"

She glanced at me.

"Ji" (Yes)

She whispered while nodding. A warm feeling hit my heart when I heard her speaking, ok ok...I mean whispering. She still looked like a frightened rabbit.

"Are you fine with the reception party? If you want, we can postpone it... there's no such pressure." I asked her calmly.

"Ok...
I mean it's ok, no need to postpone.."

She again whispered in a low voice.

Good! At least she obeys, I mean responds without any tantrums. Unlike other girls. She isn't like what I imagined her to be, I used to think that she would neglect everything due her personal problems. But no, to my surprise she respects my family's happiness and expectations. I am damn sure that she is unwillingly accepting everything. That is why I asked her this question.