UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!

Greetings!

To start with, I hope you all have read my latest announcement. Well, my followers must have.
And those who haven't kindly go through it once.

Thanks!

Since, there's so much confusion/confliction regarding the last two updates

I thought to address it before bidding farewell to you all.

Before reading further, know that I duly respect every individual's views. Ain't targeting, nor defending anyone here. Just sharing some views of my readers from Instagram. In my opinion, they did understand their assignment well.

Yesterday, I was severely doubting myself. I felt like maybe I'm not doing justice with the storyline and your expectations.

But then these gems really strengthened my confidence... If possible then do read all.

I'm pasting their exact text messages here, so kindly overlook the mistakes.

1. By NsvPravallika

[According to me , No you're not stretching anything.  I really appreciate your perspective.
The main problem between the characters is miscommunication.
And added to that , miru's character is a bit different (due to the challenges she faced all through her life till now) which also turns out to be a disaster at the moment.   She overthinks , under estimates herself , she also thinks that she doesn't deserve him, insecurities etc...
Till a point she was in a phase were she thought he and his family cheated on her but things but clearer her behaviour then switched to the next set of her problems like insecurities and even after realising the fact that he loves her , she couldn't just accept it . She now thinks that he is too good and I'm at the fault all this time . Basically her brain is a mess at the moment. Sometimes she thinks she's at fault and the other time he's at fault. She is so indecisive at the moment.
That's where I appreciate this whole scenario to be realistic and raw.
You can't expect everyone to be clear all the time . Everyone is a mess in their own way . It only happens in movies and some stories where once the male lead admits his love , the female just jumps onto him and the story has a happy ending . According to me, real life situations don't happen that way .
People tend to clear their minds , understand the facts and then accept their reality . It's appreciable that miru took a step back to understand everything and get back with some clarity. There are people in real life also who just brush it off under the rug and then it becomes a toxic cycle in their life .
I don't know if I'm correct or not but whatever I'm saying is in my perspective like that's how I too will behave if I'm in that situation. You can't expect everyone to react in the same way in real life.  So your story is realistic according to me .
That's a good thing.
But as a reader , I can understand most of us get into that upset mode all through that separation phase . And it's normal . Just know that we are so involved in your story.
Anyways it's appreciable that you want to know if your work is  good for your readers or not.  It shows your dedication towards your work and us.Have a good day]