✨CHAPTER 49✨

Greetings my dear readers,

In order to mark my 20th B'day🎂,
I'm treating you all with this super early update...❤️

Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - Srishti1713🖤✨

~~~

"There's nothing more intimate in life than simply being understood.................."

"You're such an uncooperative person..."

Manjiri huffed making Shaurya look at her with disbelief. He couldn't understand what abruptly went wrong with her.

"Excuse me!"

"No, don't talk to me. Carry on with whatever you're doing. I don't care."

He sighed sharply, darting his eyes back on his laptop's screen, what was really his mistake if he had to leave for Chandigarh soon after returning from their short trip. It was a part of his job, not that he purposely prefer going away from his family. He wanted her to understand that. Maybe she did understand that, but at times she really behaved in a certain, hell stubborn way.

However, at then, he didn't quite really figure out what was actually bothering her, his going or her undecidability over her attires as they had to leave for Poornagiri, the next day. He wondered whether she was hating packing up the stuff or was she hating doing that alone. With all those thoughts, he chose to look at her again.