EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

Dear Readers,

I've been hesitant to provide this update lately as it seemed my words weren't taken seriously as I'd hoped.

However, a loyal reader, also a good friend's recent accident has prompted this update. Yashika has been a constant source of inspiration and strength for me, and her dedication to my work has touched me deeply. In light of her situation, I have decided to provide this update, if only for her sake.

I'll be less lenient with future updates.

Thank you for your support.
Your support means the world to me, and I'm eager to share this update with you. ♥️

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

Noon arrived like a gentle sigh, casting a temporary spell of calm over the bustling household. The usual echoes of giggles and pattering feet were momentarily replaced by a serene quietness, as if the world outside had paused to acknowledge the sacredness of midday.

A hushed stillness enveloped the house-a rare moment of tranquillity in a domain typically dominated by the lively chaos of three rambunctious toddlers. The house, Mohan Villa, accustomed to the lively symphony of three toddlers, found itself in an unfamiliar embrace of silence. The toys that usually danced to the tune of gleeful laughter now lay dormant, as if awaiting, momentarily forgotten, all over the living room.

Shaurya sighed picking each and placing them in an organized manner on the centre table. He then corrected the sofa corners which had been intentionally disturbed by the little Mohans to show their reluctance to their mothers who were forcibly trying to take them for a shower.

All of a sudden, Sameeksha's shrill voice reached his ears as he was about to make his way towards the staircase. He craned his neck to peek a glance inside his grandmother's room, which was now occupied by Dev and his small family.

"Dev, I'm being serious."

"Chill, Sam. They're kids..."

Dev urged softly, manoeuvring his 14 months old twins towards the floor mattress. Sameeksha rolled her eyes following her three boys,

"Really? I thought they're adults."

"Not funny!"

Dev remarked turning around after making sure that his more notorious one from the two wasn't being difficult with the baby quilt anymore. Sameeksha sounded evidently irritated,