✨CHAPTER 54✨

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - VividReader19🖤✨

~~~

"Romanticize life because you can, because it makes everything a little brighter, a little more worth living........................"

With a hue of red on her cheeks and nose, Manjiri met Shreya's questioning gaze as soon as she returned to the lodge and stepped inside their allotted room.

On seeing her puffy eyes, Shreya felt like to ask Manjiri if she was fine. However, she didn't ask. Of course, she was hesitant.

Manjiri wordlessly got rid off her heavy jacket and reached out to retrieve her water bottle from the bag. But when Shreya noticed her unscrewing the lid of the bottle, she simply passed her thermos flask towards her telling,

"If you wish, you can have from this. Water in it is warm."

"Thank you, Didi."

Manjiri meekly nodded with a soft smile. She mentally thought to pinch herself to examine if she was dreaming or did Shreya actually acknowledged her presence at long last.

On the other hand, Shreya contemplated to offer Manjiri any other help. She was about to ask her what was up with her but that's when Sameeksha barged inside the room, closing the door from inside with a loud thud.

"Oops, sorry, this was totally unintentional. Wasn't knowing that it would hit this dramatically."

Sameeksha smiled sheepishly looking at Shreya and Manjiri's so done looks.