(PRISONER OF AZKABAN) Chapter 1:So I'm going to Hogwarts?

Y/N pov

"I can't be going to Hogwarts when I'm having such a swell time at Durmstrangs!" I protested. Uncle Remus had taken up the job for the DADA position in Hogwarts and wanted me to go with him. "Princess you know I wouldn't ask you to move to Hogwarts without a reason," Uncle Remus replied softly.

"Fine but I'm not exactly thrilled about it". I retorted. I marched up to my bedroom and shoved a bunch of clothes and books into my trunk.

A piece of parchment caught my eye. It was my Hogwarts letter for my third year. The other two letters was probably thrown away or somewhere rotting inside my cupboard. I sank onto my bed opening the letter carefully. It had a list of things I needed and a lot of writing which I didn't bother to read.

I didn't want to read the letter. I didn't like the idea of leaving Durmstrangs and I definitely did not want to read about how happy Hogwarts would be to have me.

I put the letter aside and stared at the ceiling. It was black and had stars all over it. Uncle Remus had painted it when I was young saying that seeing the stars helped him sleep and that it might help me as well.

Ever since my dad had been locked up in Azkaban when I was one, I had terrible nightmares of him being dragged away from me and some wizard holding me as I wailed. I would wake up many times in the night, having had the same nightmare over and over again. Looking at the stars on the ceiling often calmed me, and I had uncle Remus to thank.

Remus POV:

I sighed as Y/N went upstairs. I knew she loved Durmstrangs and was quite happy there. It wasn't easy being Sirius Blacks daughter. She had her fair share of odd looks when she first joined Durmstrangs, and now she had to go through the same thing again.

I went to Hogwarts when I was 11, but she didn't want to go to Hogwarts. I had been pushing her to go since year one. This year I left her with no choice except Hogwarts, even taking up a position as a Defense against the dark arts teacher. Considering her past I knew it was extremely unfair to bring such a big change, but I had to.

Sirius had escaped Azkaban, and I knew he would come looking for her and then harry potter, his godson. I knew luring him to Hogwarts was the only way to catch him, and throw him into Azkaban for good.