Chapter 56:Secret Admirer

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n?!" Pansy called out. "I wanted to show you this, it's going to interest you deeply" she added "Sure, but make it fast, I've got Quidditch practice" I replied. She nodded and took a note out of her pocket.

My eyes widened in shocked. A smile crept onto my face. "Am I dreaming?!" I exclaimed. "First of all, you don't sleep Y/n, and no you are not dreaming" she replied. "I can't believe it! I have to write to them! I missed them all" I responded.

"I knew Durmstrangs students coming here would excite you" she said smiling. "Where did you find it?" I asked. "I took it from Professor Snape's desk when I turned it my essay" she replied.

"I'll return it, don't worry" she added. "I have to go P, Quidditch" I said hearing the clock chime. "See you later Y/n" she replied. "See you later P" I said leaving.

I walked onto the Quidditch pitch with my broom in hand. "Y/n watch out!" I heard someone yell. "What the-" I was interrupted as I saw a bludger heading my way

I swung at it with my broom in defense. "What just happened?" I asked. Marcus opened his mouth to reply but instead pointed behind me. I turned back to see the golden snitch heading for me. I caught it quickly using my hands to prevent it from flying away.

"What is going on?" I asked walking up to the team. "Sorry Y/n, Aidrian's broom fell onto the case of the bludger and it opened up" he replied. I sighed.

"I believe this is yours" I said turning to Draco handing him the snitch. "Thanks" he replied. "What are we waiting for Marcus, let's play" I said. "Everyone in the air!" Marcus yelled agreeing with me.He blew his whistle and yelled "Begin!".

I walked back with Draco to the common room. "I'm exhausted" he said. "Your getting old Draco Malfoy" I teased. He laughed and rolled his eyes playfully. "A little exercise never hurt anyone" I said. "Where are you going with this?" Draco asked.

"Last one back to the common room is cauldron leftovers" I replied running away. He ran behind me, but I was faster than him.

I reached the common room first and jumped onto the couch. A few Slytherins looked at me weird but I didn't care. "You're extremely fast" Draco said as he entered the common room. "Or you're just extremely slow" I replied laughing.

"Y/n this was lying on your bed" I heard Pansy say. I turned to her and she had a rose in her hand. "Looks like you've got a secret admirer" she said giggling. "Can you keep it on my bed?" I asked. She nodded and left.

"Do you know who's it from?" Draco asked. I shook my head no.