Chapter 82: Lily told me

Y/n Pov:

I wrote to dad about the necklace and he told me my mom never took it off. I wanted to get answers from Professor Snape. If he was there when my parents were killed then he could have even put mine and Harry's name in the goblet of fire. But the problem was, I didn't think Professor Snape would do it, he was kind to me.

"Professor Snape?" I called out walking into his office. "Yes miss black?" he replied from behind me. "We need to talk professor, I suggest we go somewhere no one will hear us" I said.

He lead me down to the potion storage area. "What is it that you want Miss Black?" he asked. I pulled out my necklace. "Whose was this?" I asked. "That doesn't matter" he replied. "I know whose it is Professor Snape, it's Lily Potter's necklace" I said. He looked shocked.

 "How do you have this? My Dad said she never took it off, it was always with her, how do you have it?" I asked. "I don't know what you're talking about" he replied. "Professor Snape, the necklace is a Lily, there's an engraving on the back of an L, and in her photos she always had it on" I explained.

"Please tell me, it's important to me, if you were there when Voldemort killed her and my dad then I need to know!" I yelled. "You know?" he asked. "Know what?" I responded. "Your real parents, your real heritage" Professor Snape replied. "How do you know?" I asked. "Lily told me" he replied.

"Why would she tell you?" I asked. "Some things are better left in the past Miss Black" he replied. "Fine then Professor, fine" I said sighing. "I guess I should leave, I've got to prepare for the third task" I replied.

"Do be safe in the third task" he said. "I don't think I will be, not at this rate anyway" I replied. "What exactly do you mean by that?" he asked. "I don't know how to say it professor, but I know something bad is going to happen and I need to stop it" I replied walking away.

"So did you get any answers from Professor Snape?" Ron asked. "Did you?" Harry added.

"He knows Harry, he knows who I really am, mum told him" I replied. "What?!" Harry exclaimed. "He's not telling me a lot of things, I know it, but we have to go Harry, spell practice" I replied.