Chapter 66: Dad?!

Y/n Pov

We sneaked into the Gryffindor common room and put the cloak away. "I can't believe they would bring in Dragons" Harry said. "they are frightening and I know nothing about them" he added. "I'll help you tomorrow Harry, but right now we should get some rest" I replied. 

"look" harry said pointing to a copy of the daily prophet on the couch. There was a picture of the both of us on the front page. Rita skeeter had come a while back to take interviews of us. I didn't like the public attention much, but I went through with it.

"Looks like we're world famous now" Harry said. "You always were Harry" I replied sighing. "It should have been you" he said. "I guess we'll never find ou-" I was interrupted with a crackle from the fireplace. We turned to see a face emerging in the fire.

"Is that-" "Dad?!" I said getting close to the fire place. "I don't have much time both of of you so let me get straight to it" dad said. "Did you or did you not put your names in the goblet of fire" he asked. "No!" Harry exclaimed which made me and dad shush him. "I had to ask, now tell me about this dream you both had" dad replied.

"You both mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort but do you know who the third man was?" dad asked. Harry and I glanced at each other and replied "no".

"Are you sure?" dad asked again. "no" Harry replied. "Voldemort was giving him some job to do" I said.  "Something important" Harry added. "And what was that?" Dad asked. "He wanted us" Harry replied. "If I'm not wrong Harry for the prophecy and me for my black magic" I added. "I don't know why but he was using this man to get to us" Harry said.

"But it was only a dream right?" Harry added. "Yes...It's just a dream" Dad replied. I knew he was lying. "Look you both, The death eaters at the quidditch game and your names rising from the goblet are not just coincidences, Hogwarts isn't safe anymore" Dad replied.

"What are you saying?" I asked. "I'm saying that the devils are inside the walls, Igor Karkaroff, he was a death eater, and no one, no one stops being a death eater" Dad replied.

"And there's Barty crouch, heart of stone, sent his own son to Azkaban" dad added. "Do you think one of them put our names in the goblet?" Harry asked.

"I haven't a clue of who put your names in the goblet of fire Harry, but whoever it is, is no friend of yours" dad replied. "And people die in this tournament" dad added. "I'm not ready for this Sirius" Harry replied.

"Neither am I dad" I added. "You have no choice" dad whisper-yelled. Sounds came from upstairs causing us to turn. We saw a shadow coming down the stairs. "Keep your friends close children" I heard dad say. The person coming down was Ron. "Who were you both talking to?" Ron asked. "Who said we were talking to anyone?" Harry asked.

"I heard voices" Ron replied. "Maybe your imagining things Ronald" I said. "Wouldn't be the first time" Harry added, with a hint of malice in his voice. "You're probably just practicing for your next interviews" Ron said turning away and walking back up the stairs.

Harry and I rushed back to the fireplace but dad was gone.