Chapter 11: She won't become like him, she knows right and wrong

Dumbledore Pov:

I have always admired Y/N ability to stand up to what she believes is right and wrong. She knows very well her father is a murderer and a person cannot be trusted, but she ignores the bad in people and focuses on the good in them and it makes me smile.

Her powers and skills have always been beyond extraordinary and with the right amount of help she will be able to do amazing things.

Y/N Pov:

"You may leave now Y/N" professor Dumbeldore said. I wondered why he called me in the first place, he hadn't said much nor had he asked me anything. "Goodnight professor Dumbledore" I said as I turned to leave. I walked back to the slytherin tower.

Dumbledore Pov:

I called Severus and Minerva to my office. Both of them arrived in a few seconds. " I called you both here about Y/N" I said. "She is a talented and good-hearted child knowing what is good and bad unlike Potter" Severus replied.

"I must agree with professor Snape she is delightful at transfiguration and has such interest in Quidditch" Minerva added. "Yes, she is all that and also extremely powerful. Just today she almost cursed Mr Malfoy with a Stupefy curse" I explained.

"In all my years as a teacher I have only seen another student as unique and powerful as her....." I continued. "Tom riddle" Severus said finishing my sentence. "If we are able to guide her in the right path, she could become one of the greatest witches of all time" I added.

"Or she could become exactly like him, the power could go to her head and she could spread more terror then him" I said reading Minerva's mind. "She won't become like him, she knows right and wrong like you said Severus" I said turning to them and looking them in the eye.

"If we're done for the night, I might as well get to bed, I have classes tomorrow professor" Minerva said before I said another word. "We are done for the night, ill see you both tomorrow.

Y/N pov

I saw Pansy waiting for me in the common room. "Hey" she said noticing I had come back. I sat down next to her and said "Thank you P, you stuck up for me before Malfoy, I know it wasn't easy, but thank you". "I won't be able to do it often y/n, my parents have always told me to be in good terms with all the other pure-blood families. But I meant what I said about you" she replied smiling at me.

I told her what happened at Professor Dumbeldore's office. She wasn't very surprised when I told her. She knew that Draco stepped out of line. "I think I'll head to bed now P, its getting late" I said getting up from the couch.

"Draco was extremely sorry after u left, I didn't talk to him but he seemed really upset" she said getting up with me. I didn't care much and just headed to the dorm with her and went to bed.