Chapter 12: So I'm not going to Hogsmeade am I

Y/n pov

It had been days since I talked to Draco, I avoided him all the time, and walked the opposite direction whenever I saw him. I spent most of my time with Hermione and Ron, having fun with them spending a lot of time in the Gryffindor common room.

I practically moved into the Gryffindor tower only going to the slytherin tower to spend time with Pansy or to get my books. I talked to most of the slytherins outside of the tower, making sure not to bump into Draco or any of his 'followers'.

The Gryffindors didn't mind me in the tower as I was what they termed a 'good Slytherin'. Fred and George even offered for me to sleep in their Dorm but I turned it down as they expected. I even hung out with a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. It annoyed many Slytherins but they didn't say anything I was good friends with most of them.

We were going to Hogsmeade the next day and I wanted to go with Pansy but uncle Remus hadn't signed my letter of permission yet. I decided to head up to his office after Supper to ask him to sign it. Pansy asked me where I was going when I got up to leave.

She didn't know that our DADA professor was my uncle. It wasn't a secret but it wasn't something I shared with everyone. I told her that I had some work to turn in to professor Mcgonagall.

"Uncle Remus? Are you there? Uncle Remy?!" I called out walking into his classroom. I loved calling him Uncle Remy. "I'm here princess, I'm just doing some work" He said from his office. "You forgot to sign this Uncle Remy" I said handing him the permission slip.

"I wanted to talk to you about that princess, I'm having tea with Harry tomorrow as he can't go to Hogsmeade" He explained. "About what?" I asked. "About you princess, I don't like that he has a grudge with you because of your father" He replied. "We can't do anything about it Uncle Remy, I have accepted the fact he doesn't like me and I don't mind it" I said.

"I wanted to start practicing the Patrnous charm and I also wanted to tell him that I am your uncle. He and I are in okay terms and I thought he wouldn't hate you that much after telling him that. You and him could even get to know each other working on his Patronus charm" He said. "So I'm not going to Hogsmeade am I, you want me to be there don't you?" I asked. He nodded yes and I accepted secretly hoping Harry won't dislike me anymore.

I left Uncle Remus's office heading to the slytherin tower and saw Draco sitting on the couch in the common room, deep in thought. I turned to leave but I heard him call my name. I ignored him and walked away. "y/n please I just want to talk to you" he said getting up and walking after me. I stopped and turned to him.

"Unless you want me to curse you I suggest you walk away Malfoy" I snapped. He didn't say anything back. I started to walk away and Draco followed me. I ignored him and head to the Gryffindor tower.