Chapter 72: Dress Robes?!

Y/n pov:

"Draco" I called out the next day at breakfast. "Hello there" he replied smiling. "You're awfully smiley today" I said noticing the wide grin of his face. "And so are you" he replied pointing into a window beside me where I saw myself with a wide grin on my face.

"I have to ask you something" I said turning away from the window. "Don't tell anyone what happened last night, my friends, they sort of-" "Hate me" he cut in. "It's alright I won't tell anyone" he added. "My friends don't hate you Draco, other than Harry and Ron" I replied. "Don't worry Y/n, I hate Potter with all my life too" he said.

"You said last night that you had no one to talk to about your feelings" he said changing the topic. "The offer of me listening still stands, and always will" he added smiling. "Thank you" I replied. "And I know that even the great Draco Malfoy has his own problems, I would love to hear about them too" I added.

"No one wants to listen to my problems Y/n, only about how powerful my father is or how much wealth I posses" he replied sighing. "I do want to Draco, I don't really care about money, or status. I want to listen to your problems and victories, and to be there with you for them" I said.

"Thank you, no one has ever said that to me before" he replied. "Are you sure about that? I thought the great Draco Malfoy could pay to have therapists and people to compliment you" I said jokingly. "I'm just kidding" I quickly added before he could take it as an offense. He chuckled. "I could, but none of them would be genuine" he replied.

"Y/n" I heard Mione call me. "I'll be right back" I said to Draco getting up from my table. "Hey Mione" I said walking up to her. "Look" she replied pointing to a package in front of Ron, who had a perplexed reaction on his face. "What is this?" he exclaimed taking out the clothing. "They're dress robes Ron" I replied. "Dress robes?! Why would I need dress robes? These must be for you Ginny" he said passing the robes to her.

"I'm not wearing that, they're ghastly" Ginny replied. "It's yours Ron, those aren't girls clothes and I'm pretty sure Ginny wouldn't be caught dead in them" I said. He looked even more confused. "Thank you Y/n, and Ron, mum and dad would never send that to me" Ginny said before turning away. 

"Looks like you've got dress robes Ron, they do compliment your skin" I joked. Harry chuckled and Mione giggled. "Look there's even bonnet" Harry said taking out a white and black bonnet from the box. "What the- I'm owling mum and clearing this up" Ron said putting the robes and the bonnet  back inside and closing the box.