Chapter 21: The black eyes, the black veins all screamed Dark magic

Remus Pov

"Professor Lupin! Professor Lupin!" I heard someone yell from outside. I walked out to see Hermione Granger running towards me. "Professor Dumbledore is searching for you, it seems Y/n has woken up and she asked for you" She continued. "Are you sure?!" I asked. She nodded yes. A smile crept onto my face as I walked towards the infirmary .

Y/n pov

I heard Uncle Remus walk in. I tried to sit up straight but my hands gave out every time I tried to get up. "Take it easy princess" I heard Uncle Remus say. He sat on the chair beside me and asked me how I was doing. "I've been better" I replied smiling.

"I know you have questions Uncle Remy, just ask me, I'm sure Professor Dumbledore didn't tell you anything" I added. "Did Sirius Black do this to you?" he asked. I shook my head no.

"What is this dark magic thing then princess" He asked. I told him all I knew about the dark magic in me. "How did you know that is was dark magic if you told no one" He asked after listening. "I saw myself in the mirror, the black eyes, the black veins, it all literally screamed black magic." I replied.

"Don't you have classes Uncle Remy?" I asked before he said anything else. He nodded and replied "It isn't as important as you princess, I was worried sick and I'm going to stay with you".

"I have to anyways get some rest, there's no use of staying with Uncle Remy, go to your classes" I reasoned. "Fine, but I'll come back" He replied sighing. He got up to leave and placed a kiss on my head before heading out of the infirmary.

"Psst.. Y/n" I heard someone whisper. I recognized the voice. "What are you doing here Harry" I asked my voice low making sure Madame Pomfrey wouldn't hear me. "It's not just him" I heard someone else say. It was Hermione.

"We had to see you and Madame Pomfrey wouldn't let us in" She said. "Even you Mione? Just great, you're gonna be in big trouble" I replied looking straight at them under the cloak. "Can you see us?" Ron asked.

"Ron she's just looking to where the voice is" Hermione said. "How are you Y/n" Harry asked. "I'm fine, but you guys need to leave, Madame Pomfrey is coming over" I replied. "You guys can come back later, now leave" I added. I could hear them walking away as Madame Pomfrey came to me with some more medicine. I gulped it down and put my head down to rest.