Chapter 86: Barty Crouch Jr

Y/n Pov:

"Y/n you're bleeding" Harry said as we walked closer to the end of the maze. "I don't care Harry, I promised Ced I would tell his father" I replied. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Nothing Harry, I don't want to talk" I replied wiping a tear from my eye.

Trumpets played loud and everyone cheered as we walked out of the maze. Dropping Ced's body to the ground I couldn't take it, and neither could Harry. We fell to his side, crying.

Fleur screamed and Professor Dumbledore rushed to our sides. "He's gone Professor" I mumbled as I sobbed. "For god's sake Dumbledore what's happened!" The minister yelled.

"He's back, he's back" Harry said. "Voldemort's back" I said. "Cedric, he wanted me to talk to his father, he would have wanted his father to have seen him" I added. "He asked to bring his body back" Harry said.

"It's alright Harry, It's alright Y/n" Professor Dumbledore said. "He's home, you three are" he added trying to console us.

"The body must be moved Dumbledore, there's too many people" the minister said. "You're not taking him, not the minister not even Voldemort himself will take him before I talk to his father!" I yelled.

"Let me through!" Mr Diggory yelled. "That's my son" he whimpered. "That's my boy" He kneeled down beside us. "My boy!" he yelled. "He wanted me to tell you that he loved you Mr Diggory, that he was sorry for leaving you alone" I said. "My boy, I'm so sorry" he said. "Mr Diggory, he was so sorry" I said.

"He's at peace" I added. "My boy!" he yelled.

"Come now, easy" Professor Moody said, pulling Harry and I back. "Come now, let's go back" he added.

He pulled Harry and I away. We walked up to his office, leaving Professor Moody behind. "How did he tell you that" Harry asked. "Tell me what?" I responded. "Him being sorry"

"I saw him, everything slowed down, and I saw him Harry. He left his body and spoke to me, and I got to say goodbye" I replied, a tear falling down my cheek. "I can't help but think I could have prevented that" I added.

"It's not your fault Y/n" Harry replied putting a hand on my shoulder. "I think I even saw mum and dad, from the corner of my eye" I said.

Professor Moody walked in. "Marvelous creatures dragons aren't they" Professor Moody said. "Do you think that old fool would have led you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it?" he said, scrambling around looking for something.

"You think Cedric Diggory wouldn't have told you to put the egg underwater if I hadn't told you myself" he added. "I told him, and I told him to tell Harry too" I replied. "Yes, it seems as if you got to him before me" Professor Moody said.

"You think Longbottom that gittless wonder would have given you the gilly weed if I hadn't given him the book that led him straight to it??" Professor Moody added. He looked panicked. "Huh!" he yelled.

He licked his lips in a peculiar way, a way I had seen before. "It was you from the begging" I said reading Harry's mind. "It was you who put our names in the goblet of fire" Harry added. "You bewitched Krum but, but.."

"But but, you won because I made it so, you both ended up in that graveyard tonight because it was meant to be so, and now the deed is done" he said.

"The blood through these veins now runs through the dark lord" he said putting one of hands on Harry's wrist and the other on my neck, extracting some blood. For some reason, I wasn't bleeding heavily anymore.

"Imagine how he will reward me, when he learns that I have once and for all silenced the great Harry Potter and killed the powerful Black" he said lifting his wand. "Expelliarmus!" Professor Dumbledore and I cast as he burst into the door.

"Severus!" Professor Dumbledore said. Professor Snape poured a potion into Moody's mouth. 

"You know who I am, Albus Dumbledore" Professor Moody growled. "Polyjuice" I mumbled.

"Are you Alsastor Moody? Are you!" Professor Dumbledore asked. "Noo" He replied. "Is Alastor Moody in this room" Professor Dumbledore asked. The fake Moody's eye turned towards the trunk beside me.

I opened it. It was deep and seemed never ending. It was the actual Alastor Moody. "If that's Moody then who's that?" Harry asked.

"Polyjuice potion" Professor Snape said sniffing the flask. "Now we know who's been stealing from your stored Severus" Professor Dumbledore replied. "Barty Crouch" I said. "Junior" I added. They looked at me in shock.

Barty Crouch Junior started to change back. "Barty Crouch Junior" Professor Dumbledore said pointing his wand at him. "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours" Barty replied, pulling up his sleeve to reveal the dark mark.

"You're arm Harry, you're neck Y/n" Professor Dumbledore said. I raised my head to show my cut. "You know what this means right, he's back" Barty said smirking.

"He escaped with the help of his mother, exchanging their bodies" I stated. "The only person he requested to see was his mother, a woman devoted to the cause and to him. Once he was able to see her, they changed bodies, making him look life his mother, and his mother look like him" I reasoned.

"A clever one huh?" Barty said chuckling. "Even if your clever, you'll never be strong enough to go against the dark lord" he added.

"That's my mark" I said looking at Barty's dark mark. " The dark magic that runs through your veins is mine, and I'll show Tom what I mean to do. I'll end him, slowly but surely. Then I'll come for you all. You killed my friend, you messed with Y/n Black, may you rot in hell. And you darling can be the judge of whether I'm strong or not" I added smirking.

The Professors looked at me, as they usually do when I say something like this, in shock. "She needs to get to the infirmary" Professor Snape said. "She'll pass out any minute" Professor Mcgonagal added.