Chapter 14:I'm not going to Hogsmeade Mione, I have something to do

Hermione pov

I woke up at 7:30 turning off the alarm clock next to me. I looked over to y/n's bed and she wasn't there. She must have left earlier to get dressed. I woke up the other girls before getting dressed myself and heading to breakfast with Harry and Ron.

I spotted her at the Slytherin table with Pansy Parkinson. She had finished Breakfast and was talking to Millicent Bulstrode. I walked up to her and asked her to join me.

"You sure Mione? Harry's there and yes I know he doesn't totally hate me but he still finds it uncomfortable around me" She replied. "He won't mind y/n, he can move away for all I care" I said. "then sure, see you later P, I'll come find you later, I have to tell you something" She said getting up.

"Did you sleep last night?" I asked as we sat down. "Not a wink" She replied. "I think you may have Somniphobia y/n" I said. "Maybe" she said shrugging her shoulders. "What the bloody hell is Somniphobia?" Ron asked. "Its the fear of sleeping Ron" y/n clarified. "You're afraid of sleeping?" He asked. Y/n nodded.

"I have nightmares of my dad, the same one as my Boggart in our first Defense against the dark arts class" she said. "Even Harry has nightmares, terrifying ones at times" Ron said earning a slap to his head from Harry.

"what was that for mate?" He whined back. I rolled my eyes at both of them. Harry hadn't opened his mouth yet. I knew that Harry didn't dislike her at all anymore, but he had never talked with her apart from the first time they met. He just didn't know how to start a conversation.

"So are you going with anyone to Hogsmeade?" I asked changing the topic. "I'm not going to Hogsmeade Mione, I have something to do." she answered looking at Harry. "But we're going to Hogsmeade for the first time" Ron said partially reading my mind. "I was extremely excited for it too, but I can't go, I have to do something" She said glancing at Harry again and turning away.

"Harry isn't going either, his uncle didn't sign it" Ron said. "Though I doubt you would meet up, with your work to do" I said. "Yea, but anything can happen..." She said her voice trailing off.I didn't understand what was going on. I'm pretty sure Y/n's work somewhat involved Harry. I hoped I would find out from Harry himself at the end of the day.

Y/n pov

I saw them heading off to Hogsmeade after a while. Pansy was waiting for me. "Hey P, I'm not coming to Hogsmeade, my permission slip wasn't signed" I said. Her face turned into a frown. "You said it was signed y/n" She said.

"I saw it in the morning after I headed back to our dorm. It wasn't signed" I said handing my unsigned permission slip. She sighed. "You should go with Blaise Zabini" I said . Blaise was a slytherin who Pansy hung out with when I wasn't there. I had introduced the both of them, hoping they would become friends. I pushed them together as much as I could. I liked them both together a lot.

"Maybe I could" She said a blush creeping up her cheek. I teased her for it before they head off. Professor Mcgongal was confused when I said I wasn't going as she knew that Uncle remus was my uncle and he would have gave me permission. However she was too busy to sit and wonder about it.