Chapter 70: I want you, I need you

Y/n Pov:

Michael and I walked down the stairs together, talking about how he felt at Hogwarts. "You know, we missed you at Durmstrangs" Michael said. "I missed you guys too, especially Aaron" I replied. Aaron was Michael's cousin, a guy in my year, and one of my closest friends. 

"You know, I wanted you two to end up together" Michael said, chuckling a bit. "What?!" I exclaimed. "He used to talk about you, when we got together for spring break, a little boy crush before his girlfriend " he replied. "He even wrote a love letter for you once, I've got it somewhere" he added.

"When? Why?" I asked. "He obviously liked you Y/n" he replied. "I'll give you the letter later, I made a copy of it to tease him" he added. "Fine, give it to me in the evening, I need to tease him about it" I replied chuckling.

"Y/n?" I heard Michael calling out. I was in the Slytherin common room. "Yea?" I asked. "Here" he replied handing me a piece of paper. It was Aaron's letter. "Thank you" I said taking the paper. "I'm going to stay, I want to see your reaction" he replied sitting down next to me.

I burst out in laughter and so did Michael. In all seriousness, the letter was sweet, but I knew Aaron had moved on, making this an embarrassing thing of his childhood. He always made fun of me, and now it was my turn.

"I can't believe he thought I was gentle" I said laughing. "Neither could I when I read it" he replied.  "You haven't got to the best part yet" he added pointing to the end.

I laughed even harder reading it. "He wanted to build me an Eiffel bridge" I said crying from laughter. It didn't sound that funny, but in my head it was hilarious. "He wanted to build you an Eiffel tower, but since it already existed, he improvised with Eiffel bridge" Michael replied.

"What's going on? Why is he here, he isn't a Slytherin" I heard Draco say. "Draco calm down, he's my friend" I replied. "He shouldn't be here, ask him to leave" Draco said gritting his teeth. "There's no rule about that Draco, and if there is, I don't care" I replied.

"You better be leaving Durmstrang, the guest dorms are where you belong" he said turning to Michael. "I'm not going to leave, Malfoy if you have a problem with it, go and sit somewhere else" Michael replied. "Don't you know who you're speaking to? I'm a Malfoy, wait till my father hears about this" Draco threatened.

"Shut up Draco, no one cares if you tell your father, god you're irritating" I replied. "I don't want you hanging out with him Y/n, he's a filthy mudblood " Draco said. "How dare you, I will hang out with whoever I want, and don't you dare call Michael a mudblood!" I yelled furiously.

"I just want him gone" Draco replied. "He's not going to go Draco, get it inside your peanut sized brain! He's not leaving now, he'll leave when he wants, he'll come when he wants. He's my friend and I am allowed to bring over friends. If you have a problem with that, go talk to prefects of Slytherin!" I shouted.

"Fine then let's go to the prefects, at least then I can make him go" Draco replied getting up. "Okay, lead the way Malfoy, I'm up for a debate" I said. He walked towards the Prefect dorms and waited outside.

"Why do have a problem with Michael?" I asked as we waited outside. "I don't have a problem with him, I don't like you hanging out with him" Draco replied sighing. "You do not get to control who I hang out with, no authority at all, why the hell do you care?" I said. "Because I don't want you to be with him" he replied softly.

"I'm not with him Draco, and even if I was why would you care?" I asked. "Because I care Y/n, I care about who your with, I care about who your around because I don't want you to be with them, I'm scared you'll fall in love with them" he replied. "And what if I did? Why does it matter to you Draco?!" I yelled. "Because I like you okay? I like you, I want you, I need you" he replied. I did not expect that.

"You're spectacular, smart, beautiful, strong, clever and you care about people, you're perfect!" he yelled. I didn't know what to say. "I'm not perfect Draco, not in any way" I replied. "But thank you" I added blushing slightly.