Chapter 44: Blood curse

Y/n pov

I went to see Uncle Remy the next morning. He was in his office, packing his stuff for some reason.

"Uncle Remy where are you going?" I asked walking into his office. "Students will start to hear about me being a werewolf Princess, and parents will start to complain" he explained. "So you're resigning?" I clarified. He nodded his head and sighed.

"I only wanted to come to convince you to go to Hogwarts Princess, that and catch Sirius" he said. "Now that it's all over it's time for me to leave" he added.

"I'm actually happy you brought me her Uncle Remy, but I will miss you" I replied hugging him. "Now what is it you came to tell me Y/n?" he asked pulling away from the hug.

"Pansy had to wake me up in the middle of the night yesterday, I was screaming in my sleep" I said. "Nightmares as usual Princess?" he asked. "Nightmares, Yes, but not as usual" I replied. "What do you mean by that?"

"You know time turners right? Well we used one to save Dad and Buck Beak yesterday" I said. "My nightmare was as if we hadn't gone back in time and saved them. Buck Beak's bloody head laid at my feet and there was a newspaper in my hand with the headlines 'Murderer Sirius Black has been caught, another Victorious day for the Wizarding world!" I explained.

"That's terrible Y/n, I'm so sorry I can't do anything about it, maybe tomorrow night you may have some luck?" he replied. "Yea maybe"I said sighing.

"Did Professor Dumbledore fire you Professor? It isn't fair, I'll go and talk to him" I heard Harry asking as he came in. "You both talk, I need to go do something" I said walking away. "See you later Harry" "See you Y/n" he replied before turning back to Uncle Remy.

Hermione pov:

I spotted Y/n in the hallways, walking towards the great hall. I had been spending the day with Ron, in the infirmary but I needed to ask her something. "Y/n" I said walking up to her. "Hey Mione" she replied stopping and turning to me.

"Yesterday, you hexed Malfoy with something, what was it?" I asked. "Matter of fact Mione, I'm heading to Malfoy now, come with me" she replied grabbing my hand and leading me into the great hall.

"Malfoy!" She yelled causing a few Slytherins to turn to her. "Y/n, I'm sorry-" "Not now Malfoy" she interrupted. "Give me your hands" she said glaring. "My hands?" he asked. "Yes your hands Malfoy, place them in mine" she instructed. I had no idea what she was doing and neither did anyone else.

"Does this have something to do with the sickness I have felt since yesterday?" Malfoy asked. "Maybe" she replied smirking a little. "Yes it does have something to do with that" she added.

"You placed a hex on him to make him sick?" I asked. She shook her head no and replied "I placed a blood curse on him, linking him to Buck Beak". "Meaning that if Buck Beak had been executed, he would have felt every single nerve of his detaching, the pain of being killed in such a horrific manner, but only for a few seconds, once you're decapitated, you only feel pain for a few seconds" She explained.

"But luckily for Malfoy over here, Buck Beak ran away" she added. "A blood curse is extremely complex Y/n" I said. "Yes it is Mione, but now I'm taking it off, so step back and place your hands in mine Malfoy" she replied.

Y/n began to chant the same words over and over "supprimer cette malediction, supprimer cette malediction". She stopped after a while and took her hands away from Malfoy's.

"It's done" she said stepping away. "Can I talk to you Y/n?" Malfoy asked. "No you cannot Malfoy, you are a loathsome being, you wanted Buck Beak to die, a beautiful creature, someone I cared about. No friends do that Malfoy, no one does that" She replied glaring at him.

"Shall we leave Mione? Let's go check up on Ron in the infirmary" she said turning to me. I nodded my head in agreement and left with her.