Chapter 57: Two secret Admirers?

Y/n Pov:

I opened the note to find 'I'm pretty sure you don't know me well, but you're beautiful and this is for you' written inside. I smiled at the note and tucked it into my drawer.

The next day I found two roses on my bed, with a note tied to them. It read 'I'm pretty sure this one is better than yesterday's. Congrats on getting in the Quidditch team'. "Another rose?" Pansy asked walking in as she saw me with the rose and note in my hand.

I showed the note to her and she giggled. "Looks like your secret admirer pays attention to you" Pansy said. "Maybe, but this was written by another person" I replied. "The handwriting is different and the second letter doesn't know what happened in the first" I added.

" two secret admirers? even better" Pansy replied giggling even more.I rolled my eyes playfully as she continued to giggle after reading the note over and over.

I found a whole bouquet of roses on my bed in the evening, with another note tied to it. It read 'Looks like someone is trying to get you first, but it was my idea, and I'm not letting you go Y/n, you're too beautiful'. "More roses?" Pansy asked. I nodded. "It's getting creepy, when is this person getting into our dorm? And this person seems to think they own me" I replied chucking the note aside.

"It's getting creepy Mione, I don't know what to do, I wanted to place some kind of spell on the dorm, but that wouldn't be fair to the others" I said to Mione at breakfast the next day. I had told her about the roses, and how they had been increasing.

"And I found these this morning, but it was in the common room, not on my bed this time, no note except for my name" I added taking a small box out of my robe. I opened it to reveal a small glass rose, heavily detailed and red in color. "That's beautiful Y/n" she said.

"What are you both talking about?" Harry asked. "Nothing Harry" Mione replied. "Where did you get that" he asked pointing to the roses. "I got it for myself" I lied. I really didn't want Harry to be involved in such a tiny problem. Knowing him, he would probably make a mountain out of a mole hill.

"Y/n" I heard someone call out. I turned around to look for where the voice came from. It was a boy named Theodore, a fellow Slytherin. "Hi Theodore" I replied getting up.

"Can we talk Y/n?" he asked. "Sure..?" I responded confused. I had never had a conversation with him before, and his sudden need to talk to me, made me confused.