Chapter 63: What if there is a bigger plot at play?

Y/n Pov:

"They are just kids Albus, not above the age of seventeen like we agreed, it's too dangerous" Headmaster Igor said. "I agree with Igor, they are kids, even if they have skills it is risky" Madame Maxine added. "The goblet of fire has chosen them and it has never chosen wrong before" Professor Dumbledore replied.

"You two may go back" Professor Dumbledore replied. I walked back to my seat and so did Harry. The Slytherin students bombarded me with questions. I couldn't answer any of them. I evenutually got tired of it and left. Pansy wanted to follow me but I told her I wanted to be alone. I walked up to the astronomy tower and sat down on the cold hard floor.

The Triwizard tournament was dangerous beyond words. I didn't know if I could do it. What if I hurt someone? What if there was a bigger plot going at play?

Thoughts flooded my my mind as I leaned back on the wall. I felt tears brimming at the edge of my eyes and let them out. They streamed down my cheek as I sobbed quietly to myself, my knees to my chest. I didn't want to put anyone else in danger. I didn't want to hurt either, not again.

"Y/n is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked up to see Draco at the stairs. "Yea it's me Draco, I just came to clear my head" I replied. I wiped away my tears ad Draco stepped towards me.

"Are you alright?" he asked sitting down opposing me. "I am" I lied. "I come up here to clear my head too. Looking at the stars calms me" he said looking up. Draco was different around me at times. He was nicer, calmer. "That's nice" I replied managing a smile.

"Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" Draco asked. I shook my head no. "I believe you, I don't think you would break the rules for something like that" he replied.

"Thank you" I responded. "What were you crying about?" he asked. "Nothing, it's silly" I replied. "I don't think it's silly. Do tell me why" he said. "I just don't want to hurt anyone. I have a feeling this is all a big plot for something bad, and I don't want to help work that plot" I replied, tears falling down my cheek.

"I know it's pathetic and silly" I added. He scooted over beside me and put a hand over me. "I don't think it's pathetic Y/n, most people are scared of getting themselves hurt in situations like these, but you aren't scared of that. You know you would do good at the tournament" he replied.

"You are scared of the fact that you will hurt someone, and that is something that is very likable about you" he added. I smiled at him. "So I'm likable huh?" I replied sarcastically. He chuckled and said "yes you are Y/n, if you didn't know". I blushed slightly at his words before turning away.

"I should get back,I'm pretty sure Pansy and Mione have a dozen questions for me right now" I said getting up. He nodded understandingly. "See you around Y/n" he replied. "See you around Draco"