Sacred Knowledge

Sacred Knowledge
🍁

Lord Krishna, the eighth incarnations of Lord Vishnu, represents love, wisdom, and intellect.

The sacred knowledge which he gave to Arjun on the battlefield of Kurukshetra when he was reluctant to kill his own kin, is today known as Bhagavad Gita.

The 700 verses of the Bhagwad Gita comprises of a huge knowledge of seas and still applies even today’s day and age.

Here are 10 quotes by Lord Krishna that will completely change the perspective towards life.

• There are three gates to the self-destructive hell: Lust, Anger, and Greed.
• Set your heart upon your work but never its reward.
• Fear not. What is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.
• A man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he becomes.
• No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.
• Do everything you have to do, but not with greed, not with ego, not with lust, not with envy but with love, compassion, humility, and devotion.
• For one who has conquered his mind, a mind is best of friends, but for one who has failed to do so, a mind is the greatest enemy.
• Whatever happened was good.
What’s happening is going well.
Whatever will happen will also be good. Do not worry for the future.
Live in the present.
• Change is the law of the world. In a moment you become the owner of millions, In the other you become penniless.
• It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another.