When is salvation?

When is salvation?
◾️

Once when Naradhar was traveling through the forest, he saw a man in deep meditation.

The Thava Seelan asked Narada, "Thevarishi, where are you going?"

"After looking around the earth, I will go to heaven!" Said Naradhar.

"Then do not forget to ask when God will save me."  Nadar accepted it.

Someone else was singing.  When he saw Narada, he said, "Narada, where are you going?"  There was a kind of authority and arrogance in his speech.

Naradhar said, "To heaven!"

"Then ask God when I will be saved!"

"Okay!" Naradhar went to heaven.

Naradhar who came to earth again.  Last time, he saw Thavaseela.  The Thavaseelar woke up to feel Narada's hand coming.  Delighted.  "Swami, did you ask the shopkeeper about me?"

Naradhar laughed and said, "Yes, Thavasi, God has said that you will be saved only after you are born four more times on earth!"  Immediately, Thavaseelar began to cry.

"Why are you crying for this?"

‘‘ Swami I have not yet repented of the God who has made me so hard with Vida effort.  At this point I was told I had to take four more births!  If so, am I not a great sinner?  I just cried thinking about it! ''

Naradhar moved on from there.  The game and the bottom came to the man he had met before.  He said to Naara, "What Naara!  Did you ask God about me? ''

"I asked," Narada said.

"What did you say?"

Naradhar said quietly, "Aww!  Look at that fermented tree.  The more leaves there are, the more births you have.  Therefore, only after that did God definitively say salvation, ”Naradhar said.

‘‘ Wow, what a happy thing this is.  Is Muktiya coming to me so soon?  I can't believe it, "he sang.  Nadar was shocked to see this.  Then something awkward sounded.

"Son of love, I have just saved you!" He was saved.

Naradhar asked Asari:

"I do not understand the meaning of your action?"

‘‘ The true sage is the one who has no likes-dislikes.  He is not affected by anxiety, joy, fear, sorrow, or sinfulness.  He is equal to the Lord.  This man persevered in his dance and dance.  You said salvation only after you had given him the size of the leaves of a fermented tree.  He was not upset about that either.  But Tavassio said it was difficult to take four births.  So he cried and thought that God did not exist.  But the second man also had patience and endurance.  That is why I immediately gave him salvation. "  Naradhar was silent when he heard this answer.

No one has the power to test the Lord!