Parable

Parable

Every day a beggar would beg at the door of a temple and eat.  Then a saint came to the temple.

Sami, the beggar who saw him, asked if my life would be like this for the rest of my life.  The preacher wrote it in your head.
It will be like this until your last life.

The beggar, Sami, asked me what I should do to change my destiny.  For that, Samiyar, if you see Lord Buddha, your head is likely to change.  He said go and see him.

The beggar set out to see the Buddha.  It's too late to knock on the door of a rich man's house to rest for the night.  Ask that.  To tell what happened to the beggar to it.  The rich man and his wife ask us for a favor.  Ask what help the beggar needs.  We have a girl who is rich and he and his wife.  She was born deaf and asked the Buddha to tell us when she would speak.

The beggar agreed and rested for the night and left in the morning.  After a long time came a big mountain.  A witch arrived there just in time to be able to cross it.

I will let you cross this mountain with my magic wand to the beggar.  You said I need some help.  Ask the beggar what help.  Witch I have not been saved for 500 years.

You have to ask the Buddha what is the way to my salvation.  The beggar agreed.  The sorcerer crossed the mountain and left the beggar.  The beggar began to walk again.  Then a river came and only if you cross this river can you go to the place where the Buddha is.

A tortoise came into the river just in time to think of what to do to cross the river.  Inquire with the beggar and I will help you with that too.  In return you have the power to fly me to the Buddha.  The beggar crossed the river to ask what I should do.  The beggar also somehow reached the place where the Buddha was.  He was blessed to see the Buddha.  The Buddha asked what you wanted from me.  But only three questions need to be asked.

The beggar had the idea.  We need to ask four questions.  The Buddha said only three should be heard.  He had no idea what to do.  After a while an idea came up.  We can take begging and stick to our time.

But let's solve the problem of those three people.  Thinking that, he told the problem of the three people to the Buddha and came back knowing the solution.

First the tortoise asked what the Buddha said to my question.  The beggar said, "If you throw away your camel, you will have the power to fly."  Immediately the tortoise dug its hole and gave it to the beggar and flew away.  The hull contained coral and pearls.  He picked it up and left.

He looked at the sorcerer and said that all you have to do for your salvation is to leave that magic wand.  The sorcerer gave the wand to the beggar and was saved.

He left again and met the rich man.  To the rich when your daughter sees her favorite.  The beggar said she would speak that day.

The rich man's daughter's father came downstairs and asked if he had come that night by himself.  The rich man married his only daughter to a beggar.  From that day on he was a rich man and magician, besides which he lived happily with coral, pearls and a beautiful wife.

What we do know from this story is that our sorrows and the sorrows of others will disappear if we pray for the good of others rather than for God.  Similarly, only God can change the destiny that God has written in our heads.

It is enough if we do not come to the street thinking that we can change the destiny.