Do you know why the baby is shaved within a year of birth?

A lot of customs in our country are being followed by people without knowing the reason.  But there is a hidden truth behind such practices.

This is the work of our forefathers that no one would follow if told properly.  One of them is to shave the baby within a year of birth.
Many people think that this is a family tradition and follow it.  But does anyone know what the real reason behind this is?

We are in the mother’s womb 10 months before birth in the womb.  What sandalwood and rose water will surround us in this sanctuary.  We will be in an environment full of blood, urine, feces, etc.

Seawater Normally soak your fingers in seawater for 5 minutes, then wipe them well and put them in your mouth.  When there is salt in the fingers soaked for 5 minutes, how much they are soaked in our body which was in an environment full of blood, urine, feces etc. for 10 months.

Although these wastes that enter the body come out easily from us, the wastes that enter our head can only be expelled through the hairy legs.  But there are few ways to do that.  That is why they shave the baby within a few months of birth.
Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly - and why they're doing so poorly.

Telling the real reason like this, many will ignore and follow.  That is why it was spread by our ancestors in the name of Nerthikadan.
Some will put an egg on their baby by the age of three.  This is because if some germs are released during the first ovulation, they will be excreted during the second ovulation.

Our ancestors were well aware that our people would be compelled to speak spiritually, rather than scientifically.