Karma is the cause of diseases - Agathiyar Siddhar

************************

There is a widespread belief in people around the world about destiny and karma. "

The notion that disease is caused by karma is generally not accepted in any medical system except today's homeopathic medicine.

At the same time, psychiatry explains this with evidence.

Among the many lakh songs composed by Siddharth Agathiyar Peruman
In the special book "Agathiyar Kanma Kandam-300" he explains very clearly what diseases are caused by any kind of karmic reaction.

"Disease" comes from the sin of not repaying a loan taken from someone.  [Eila, relaxation, asthma]

"Rheumatism - Stroke" occurs when the young plant, which has grown green, cuts off the vines and cuts off the hands and feet of small insects.

The disease "kunmanoy eight" which means if he eats food in the eyes of others to spoil the drink, to make the minds of the good people hungry, is ulcer, peptic ulcer.  There are eight types of disease. [Many people today have this disease]

Harvesting the inflorescence flowers, destroying the Nandavanam, and making the parents mindful of this will lead to "leprosy".

"Epilepsy" is a disease that occurs when small animals such as reptiles and birds are killed.

Pinch vegetables, leaf cuttings, bark cuttings, root and vine cuttings can cause diseases such as pneumonia, [sinus], "migraine, scalp, scalp".

Destroying young crop, destroying sperm, drinking calf milk so that "infertility" baby is not born.

Gossip, slander, lying, arrogance, and arrogance can cause "anemia," [anemia, inflammation of the liver and spleen).

"Groaning, diarrhea", [diarrhea) can be caused by killing lives, eating fodder, raping nuns, spoiling the good deeds done by others, and spoiling drinking water.

Lying, swearing, deceit, denial, poisoning, etc. can lead to many diseases of the "eye, chin, mouth" and teeth.

Swearing and thorns on the way can cause "beetle, scurvy, cockroach" disease.

Blasting, stoning, provoking Shiva Yogi and thus the "Rajapilavai" of splitting comes to the spine.

"Eye 96" - types appear with lustful eyes, lustful thoughts, watching chickens, goats, etc., slaughter, unwillingness to go to the temple, blasphemy, etc.

Learn and live without adding sweet reactions