Which color dress should be worn on which of the 9 days of Navratri? ⁇

Navratri is one of the holy festivals of the Hindus.  Navratri is one of the most celebrated festivals in India.  Goddess Durga is considered to be the epitome of power.  Nine such forms of Goddess Durga are worshiped during the 9 days of this Navratri.  That is to say, the 9 Goddesses Sailaputri, Brahmacharini, Chandrakanda, Kushmanda, Skandamata, Katyayini, Kalaratri, Mahakauri and Siddhidatri are worshiped every day for 9 days of Navratri.

Dussehra is celebrated on Vijayadasami, the closing day of Navratri.  This year's Navratri festival begins on October 7 and ends on October 15 with Saraswati Puja and Vijayadasamy.

During these nine days, devotees of Goddess Durga fast, perform puja and celebrate the 9 forms of Goddess Durga.

A notable feature of this festival is that different colors are associated with the worship of God every day.  Therefore, most people wear certain color clothing every day.  Here, we will now know about what color dress to wear on any of the 9 days of Navratri ...

First day - yellow

First day - yellow
October 7, the first day of Navratri, is marked in yellow.  On this day, Navratri celebrants wipe the casket.  This is referred to as the kalasa establishment.  Also, Goddess Sailaputri of Goddess Durga is worshiped on the first day.  Yellow, meanwhile, signifies happiness and excitement.

Second day - green

October 8 marks the second day of Navratri.  On this day, the unmarried Goddess Durga is worshiped as the Brahmacharini form.  Meanwhile, the color green symbolizes various aspects of nature and its freshness.

Third day - gray

Third day - gray
October 9, the third day of Navratri, marks gray.  On this day, Goddess Chandrakanta is worshiped.  Also, devotees also worship Goddess Kushmanda of Goddess Durga on this day.  Meanwhile, the color gray signifies the destruction of evil.

Fourth day - orange

The fourth day of Navratri, October 10, is marked with orange.  On this day of Panchami Tithi, devotees worship Skanda Mata, the mother of Karthikeyan.  Meanwhile, the color orange is set to symbolize brightness, knowledge and serenity.

Fifth day - white

The fifth day of Navratri, October 11, marks the white day and Sashti Tithi.  On this day, devotees worship Goddess Katyayani.  Meanwhile, white symbolizes serenity, serenity and purity.

Sixth day - red

October 12, the sixth day of Navratri, is marked in red.  On this day, the Kalaratri form of Goddess Durga is worshiped.  Meanwhile, the color red signifies emotion and anger.

Seventh day- blue

The seventh day of Navratri, October 13, marks the blue.  On this day of Ashtami Tithi, Maha Gauri is worshiped by devotees.  Meanwhile, the color blue signifies positive energy and self-confidence.

Eighth day - Pink

The eighth day of Navratri, October 14, marks the color pink.  On the eighth day of Navratri, Navami Tithi, devotees worship the Siddhidhatri form of Goddess Durga.  Meanwhile, the color pink expresses compassion and purity.

Ninth day - purple

October 15, the ninth day of Navratri, symbolizes purple.  On the last day of Tasami Tithi Navratri, Durga Puja is celebrated.  Purple, meanwhile, signifies purpose, ambition, and energy.

  Purple, meanwhile, signifies purpose, ambition, and energy