Kaliyugam - Mythical Prophecy

In the last part of our ancient Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita, the prophecies about the dark ages of the present Kali Yuga are accurately listed.

Can you believe that the predictions about our future were written 5,000 years ago by Veda Vyasa?

Yes.  If you read the fifteen notes he said you will believe this too.

Because they are so accurately stated in our Bhagavad Gita Purana.

In this article we will look at the fifteen references to our Kaliyuga in ancient Hinduism contained in the Bhagavad Gita:

1. In this Kali Yuga it is said that faith in our religion, truthfulness, purity, tolerance, mercy, life span, physical strength, will start to decrease day by day.

We just have to spy on the fact that today's timeline is changing just as it was accepted.

2. In today's Kali Yuga, only wealth (money) is considered as a sign of a man's good birth.

No one values ​​a man's proper way of life and his characteristics.

Sometimes even law and justice are available to us only on the basis of wealth.

3. In today's world, men and women can live together only because of the attraction they have to each other.  There will be no love in it.

They will find success in their business .... but there will also be deception in it

The only thread that identifies a man as a Brahmin is the one he wears.

He does not follow the good morals stated in Ammat.

4. The spiritual condition of a man is known only here by his outward appearance.

No one can discover the beauty of his interior.

On the same basis, people will move from one spiritual religion to the next.

They will not truly follow any religion.

In this Kali Yuga, if a person does not earn well he will be severely criticized.  Only money and fraud can be considered wise.

5. No man would be respected here if there was no money.  Marriage is considered a word of mouth ritual.  The other, will be treated to luxury for sight.

6. People will start to focus on physical beauty and not on the inside.

Still others make it their goal to fill their stomachs.

In this Kali Yuga, one who is greedy will be accepted as truthful.

7.This earth is a corrupt people.  Whoever it is, it presents itself as a powerful force for political power.

8. People will suffer due to famine and extreme climate change.During this period, agricultural people will be severely affected.

9. In this age ..... people will be greatly affected by cold, wind, heat, rain and snow.

Within them, more and more quarrels, hunger, thirst, disease, and severe tension will ensue.

10. The maximum life expectancy for human beings in this age will be 50 years.

11. Men forget that it is their duty to protect their aging parents.

12.Kali-age men will develop hatred for each other.

Giving up, friendships, etc. will start to decline.  They will even be willing to lose their own lives.

13. Immoral people will multiply their livelihood by claiming to do charity on behalf of the Lord.  They desecrate the sanctity of that religion.

14. A master who has lost his wealth will not be respected even by those domestic servants.  Even though he is a man of high character and compassion.  Feelings of gratitude will be forgotten in the age of Kali.

Cows are also killed when they stop giving milk.  They will be forgotten as long as they are thought to be God.

15. Theft is more common in cities.  The real scriptures will be polluted here.

Political leaders will disappoint citizens. Those who lack good morals and intelligence will be called intellectuals.

 Those who lack good morals and intelligence will be called intellectuals