2021-2022 Guru shift benefit

🍁

Guru shifts from 2nd foot in Capricorn to 3rd foot in Aquarius star.

Guru shift is the process by which the Guru shifts from one zodiac sign to another.

If you have the vision of Guru Bhagavan, you will get all the benefits and comforts in life.

Our life is determined by the horoscope.
Don’t be completely immersed in it.

Find out what today's year will be like with some confidence.

Be a little more careful accordingly.  Trust in God.  Pray to the Lord.  Engage in any activity with confidence.
Do anything boldly if this guru shift is in your favor.

Be a little more careful in the family in the making business if not positive.

2, 5, 7, 9, 11 in the zodiac will give good results if the Guru sees in this view.  All of the lucky benefit is available.

According to the lucky zodiac signs: Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius.

Other astrologers should be a little more careful with the opinion of horoscopes.

Importantly if we do some things wrong we can definitely see to it that no harm approaches us.
1- Do not miss praying to the deity on Friday.
2 Do not deliberately betray anyone.
3 - Try to do as much as you can with charity.
4 - Take care of your parents.
5 - Thus if our activities are sure that this Guru shift will give us good fruit in life damn.

There is a saying that destiny can be overcome by wisdom.  Accordingly, worship the deity with full faith, change the destiny into the possession of wisdom and subdue life.

See success.

 See success

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.