Is the world headed for destruction?

Is the world headed for destruction?  - Notes on the Kalki incarnation

Whenever Dharma decreases and Dharma rises, Maha Vishnu will incarnate to establish Dharma to protect the world.

That is how Vishnu incarnated 9 out of his 10 incarnations.  In that way in Kaliyuga, protect the good ones while the Kali Murti Adargams are head over heels.  It is believed that Kalki will incarnate to establish Dharma.

Here we will briefly look at the incarnations taken by Lord Vishnu so far.

1. Machcha incarnation

According to the Macha Purana, the demon Somukasuran stole the Vedas from the gods and hid them under the sea.

2. Kurmavataram:

When the selectors and the asuras crossed the ocean to get the nectar, they climbed the Mandara hill and roped the Vasuki snake.  Then the mountain was in danger of sinking under the sea.  Maha Vishnu in the form of a tortoise took a sharp incarnation to keep the mountain from sinking and helped Amritham to get on his back.

3. Varana incarnation

While the monster Iraniyatsan was trapped in the underworld with the gods, he came to rescue them, dug into the earth, destroyed the monster and waited for the gods.

4. Incarnation of Narasimha:

Prakalathana, who was an ardent devotee of Vishnu, took incarnation of Narasimha to protect him from the demon, and according to the strange gift asked by the demon, he destroyed and saved Prakalathana.

5. Dwarf incarnation:

Mahabali took the form of a dwarf to subdue the arrogance of the emperor and gave him a lesson and salvation.

6. Parasurama incarnation:

Parasuramar, the son of the sage Jamatakni, shaved his mother's head as if his father had no magic.  To hear that Jamatakni was giving a boon to Parasuraman who listened to his speech without knocking, he asked for a boon to revive his mother.  Realized the importance of father and mother.

7. Ramavataram:

Ramavataram is the incarnation taken to guide the world to realize that it is one to one.  Is one of the most important of the major incarnations of Vishnu.

8. Incarnation of Balarama:

Before the incarnation of Lord Vishnu Krishna, Balarama incarnated as Aditya in his bed in order to support him.

9. Incarnation of Krishna:

In the incarnation of Krishna, Guru Sethira destroyed Dharma in the war, established Dharma and gave our way of life called the Bhagavad Gita.

10. Kalki incarnation:

The tenth incarnation of Lord Vishnu is the Kalki incarnation.  At the end of the current Kali Yuga, Perumal Kalki is expected to incarnate and destroy the world and bring everyone to the state of salvation.

¶ Has the incarnation occurred?

There is a controversy going on as to whether the Kalki incarnation has taken place or not yet.  Here we will see what the Kalki Purana says about how Kaliyuga will be according to the knowledge that he will incarnate to protect Dharma in Kaliyuga.

¶ Four Ages

Ages can be classified into four.

Cretaceous - 17, 28, 600 years

Droda era - 92, 96, 000 years

Dhuvapara Yuga - 8, 64, 000 years

Kali Yuga - 4, 32, 000 years old.

It is said that only 5,000 years have passed in Kaliyuga so far.

However the dharmas that are supposed to happen in Kaliyuga are currently going on.

When Perumal went to Vaikundam after the incarnation of Krishna, Kali Purushan invaded the planet.  Thus Dharma in the world is now perishing.

¶ What will the Kali Yuga look like?

Prana power will decrease as Kali Purushan enters.  Varnasirama level disruption.  The level of Vedic Dharma will disappear.  Ruling kings steal people's property like thieves.  And people will be subjected to lies, theft, and vain accusations.

The balls will behave like nephews.  The paints become the formula color.  Sheep and cows become thinner.  All the so-called Sage Ashrams go into the Kirugasthasramam.

Dharmanushtanas will disappear and the houses will become an empty area.  There will be a lot of lightning in the clouds.

At the completion of Kali, the Lord will reappear with the material nature.