Plant Seeds Of Love

Plant Seeds Of Love

Make life a mantra for God — a song of loving praise. Read scriptures, ethical philosophers, spend time in nature and with God’s creatures, practice compassion, understanding, and trust; devote all thoughts and actions to God and to the betterment of humans and nature.

Share your divine love whenever and wherever you can. Trust others and you will find that most people are trustworthy. In these ways you are constantly planting seeds of love, compassion, and spirit. And we know that nature gives thousands of flowers from just one seed. So by planting God-seeds, you will find your life gar- den blossoming with God’s grace and love.

Giving away the flowers from this garden leaves space for more flowers to grow. And just like some flowers, when it is pruned, two growths appear where there was just one. So the more you give away your Divine love, the more it grows in your life.

Once a person tastes the nectar of Divine love―even a drop―they will devote more and more of their actions and thoughts to sharing that nectar, that Divine love.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.