Sattva Sattvadam Aham

Sattva Sattvadam Aham - I am the strength of the mighty) says Kannan in the Gita.
🍁

The Pandavas, who appeared in gambling, confiscated all their wealth from Duryodhana.  Then Duryodhana called Karna and said, “Karna!  We now own all their property.  Now take the Kandiva bow which Arjuna received as a gift from Agni Bhagavan! ”  Said.

But Karnano refused to buy the condo.
“I have faith in my strength and ability.

I will defeat Arjuna with them.  I don't need this bow from the gods! ”  Said Karna.

“Aha!  Aren't you a pure warrior!  Arjuna believes in Kandiva.

You believe in your abilities! ”  Duryodhana praised Karna.

Arjuna was very sorry to tell Vyasa about this incident during his exile.  Vyasar laughed at this and said, “There is another reason why Karna refused to buy Kandivam!  He did not reveal it! ”  said.

"what is that ?!  Arjuna asked.

"I'll tell you when the time comes!"  Said Vyasar.

Many years passed.

After the end of the Mahabharata war and the coronation of Dharmaputra, Arjuna went to Dwarka to meet Kannan.

“Arjuna!  I will finish my incarnation and go to Vaikundam.

So take all the women in my palace safely and go to Indraprastha! ”  Kannan said.

With a heavy heart, Arjuna said goodbye to Kannan and took the women in his chariot.  On the way some robbers stopped the toad and attacked Arjuna.

Arjuna tried to take Kandivam to attack them in return.  But he could not sleep the condom.  Those ordinary thieves overthrew Arjuna, who had overthrown many emperors, who was hailed as invincible and known as Will Vijayan.  For the first time in his life, Arjuna failed.

That too to mere ordinary thieves

Arjuna walked to Indraprastha, bowing his head in shame.  Then he came across Veda Vyasa.

“Arjuna!  The time has come for you and your brothers to leave the earth.  What happened now is a reminder of that! ”  Said Vyasar.

"After the departure of Kannan, what are we going to do with the earth. We are also the mother of departure. But, great doubt has arisen in my mind.

Until then, I thought of Kandivam as a toy and easily carried it in my hand.  But now it is as heavy as a mountain.  I just couldn’t sleep with it!  what is the reason?"  Arjuna asked.

To which Vyasar replied, “You certainly cannot sleep on this condiment.  He gave you the strength to carry this condiment as long as Kannan was with you.  It is by His grace that you have borne the conch like a toy.  Now that he has left the earth, you cannot sleep! ”  said.

He added, “When you lost Kandivam in gambling, Karna refused to buy it, you know why?  By the grace of Kannada you have lifted Kandivath.

But Karna, who did not receive the grace of Kannada, could not even move this Kandiva.  This is well known to Karna as well.

Karna, who did not want to give out the reason, managed to say that he was a pure warrior with dignity and did not believe in this bow, and said that he did not want Kandivam! ”  Said Vyasar.

From this we can realize that even for those who are praised as powerful, it is Tirumala who gives that power.

This comment is called "Satvam Satvavatham Aham".

(I myself am the strength of the mighty) says Kannan in the Gita.

Thirumal is called ‘Mahabala:’ because he is endowed with such great power.